How is development going?

Diablo 1 HD, codename Tchernbog - General forum.
Xahn519

How is development going?

Post by Xahn519 »

Helllo. I was just wondering what is happening with Tchernobog.

Would the creators like to share what they are focusing on when they find time to work on the mod?

Would any of my fellow players like to discuss what they would like to see in a future update?

Just curious. Thanks so much for the game you already gave us.
anokic

Post by anokic »

Sorry mate but Tchernobog is dead :/ No one is answering anything it seems who ever made this isn't looking after this mod at all.. Not one's answering nothing on the forum like there are none admins left :)
radicool

Post by radicool »

Man I think it's about time the developer share his Paypal account number. I would donate to it. I'd really like to see this developed further. Was so keen to play this with my brothers once the quests were enabled. Fingers crossed the devs are still interested ;)
Xahn519

Post by Xahn519 »

Me too. I am waiting for quests before I jump into Tchernobog completely. I really hope that this is not abandoned...such a legendary mod.

BrightLord or Noktis, can one of you guys please let us know what is happening?

I know this is a hobby for the creator and I don't mean to sound ungrateful or impatient. I just love Diablo and this mod and would like to know how things are going.
Keighn

Post by Keighn »

I haven't tried this one but have been playing a lot of Beelzebub mod. Yeah I was hoping both would be further modded and tweaked. I was a huge TheHell lover but when I saw these mods I was pretty overjoyed.

I miss some of the content in hellfire add on but realize it just wasn't quite gothic. I love the map variants the best and puzzles.
PeterN

Post by PeterN »

I think the biggest problem is that the sole creator of the mod stubbornly refuses to open source it, or let volunteers participate in the development, even though he's constrained in time available for further development...
So while I'm grateful for the mod's existence to Noktis, and understand his time constaints, it's sad the community is denied to provide a helping hand for what seem to be wanton reasons...
Noktis
Site Admin

Post by Noktis »

@PeterN I'm not author of Tchernobog.
Freeablo project is open source, so you can check it.
Dunard

Post by Dunard »

Well I was hoping the quests get added. :(
nodrm

Post by nodrm »

I'd really like to see a roadmap for this great project so players will know what and when to expect ;)