Diablo 1 HD Belzebub Documentation V3.0 (UPDATED, 21.01)

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Tirpitz721

Post by Tirpitz721 »

When you update the Doc will you change the link on the OP?
DacianDraco

Post by DacianDraco »

@Nikko635 I guess i will put off doing the Prefixes & Suffixes list for now. And i will try to get more precise info from devs before i do it. Until then, if you can, please find out the the Charges range for staves, i've included them in the docs, but i don't have the exact range. So far i think on any type of staves they have same ranges and magic requirements, but most of the first tier staves also get increased Required Level if they spawn with charges for one of the more powerful spells. And maybe you can find the formula for regular potions, i want to know the Bonus number for each character.

@Tirpitz721 Yes, with every update i will edit the first post, and note the version and date. I'll also list changes and what else needs to be done in future versions.
Daimoth

Post by Daimoth »

Excellent, kudos all around.
Tirpitz721

Post by Tirpitz721 »

Awesome man, keep up the good work.

Silly question, why is the original a bigger file size than the update?

Original is 11.3 meg, update is 5.66 meg.
DacianDraco

Post by DacianDraco »

Thanks guys. I should start leveling all characters again, to at least lvl 35 and see how skills progress without spending any stats. And find the missing Tier 2 white weapons i need to put in all the exact speeds of weapons, i think they are the same as Tier 1 but i want to make sure. With some luck i'll try to do this till next week and release a new version.

About the size, it is smaller because i've optimized the pics, all unanimated gifs were turned into pngs and weighted down and i've removed the tiny menu pics (i took them from the official site, so no big loss). Nothing else was removed, just added.
Tirpitz721

Post by Tirpitz721 »

I figured it was something like that, just wanted to make sure.
ROLpogo

Post by ROLpogo »

Some information for crafting.
Maximum magic for Arch-Mage's Ring and Amulet is 60. They may also have up to 20 to All Attributes. Maximum magic for Arch-Mage's Belt is 45. It's may also have up to 7 to All Attributes. Maximum magic for Arch-Mage's Helm is 50. It's may also have up to 11 to All Attributes.
DacianDraco

Post by DacianDraco »

Since this week i'm playing Normal with all characters, i'll focus on completing the Character's page with all info. After i do this i'll only playing Torment with old characters and hopefully complete the Recipe List, i will need a lot of materials too because i'd like to test recipes with all types of Armor/Weapons and see how the required level is affected. I won't put this in the docs just yet, but once i get these recipes the box for them will have complete info and maybe even suggestions for affixes for a better craft. Nikko635 could have provided the game data for recipes, but the results are more important and i'll have to do them myself.
denton77

Post by denton77 »

You can backup character before crafting, then restore backup. Don't really need a lot of materials.
DacianDraco

Post by DacianDraco »

Due to time restraints the next update will be delayed a bit, i haven't finished leveling the Necromancer and i haven't even started with the Assassin, which is the hardest. But i'll try to get it out next week with complete Character pages and weapons speed for sure, possibly even include the affix list as is, without filter or anything.
DacianDraco

Post by DacianDraco »

Sorry to say, but i haven't put in worked for the docs this week because i had no time to play, but this weekend i have some time to finish Necromancer and probably begin Assassin leveling to determine attributes and skill synergy. I think it's best to not release a new version until more work is done, i don't want ppl to download minor updates, so basically i apologize for the delay. :(
DacianDraco

Post by DacianDraco »

Ok, so since last week i've finished all the testing, and now i have about 1500 pics to analyze and figure out how characters benefit from attribute points and how their skills increase. But it's not as obvious as i thought and maybe i am making stupid mistakes or am missing some details. Anyway before i release the next version of the docs i ask whomever has the time and will to check with their own characters and see if my deductions are correct.

Here is how i see the Warrior:

And here is a shared stash containing just magic jewelry with +1/2/3/5/10/15/etc STR/DEX/VIT/MAG: https://www.mediafire.com/?n7pdt16zg56764s
Make a backup of yours and don't bother downloading if you don't want to help, they're crap items, just for testing how other stats and skills increase.

Now if you don't have a Warrior and still would like to help i've also uploaded all the screenshots from the one i did the testing with: https://www.mediafire.com/?n7pdt16zg56764s
Note that it is pretty big and also that while testing i didn't spend any attribute points, have not consumed the Spectral Elixir/Symbol of the Abandoned God, and all of them are taken completely naked, so basically you can figure out only how the Character Level influences other stats and skills.

Valiant Strike skill is the most elusive to me, haven't figured out anything about it, it doesn't increase linearly or has one fixed increase and also a varying one, i don't really know. Shield Wall skill also has some gaps, but maybe someone else figures it out and post about it, also if there are mistakes, just post some screenshots of your Character page and/or Skill page and i'll reevaluate and make corrections. The rest of the characters will follow as soon as i have time.
DacianDraco

Post by DacianDraco »

Next up Rogue, and this is how i see her:

Couldn't figure out the Pierce % and Sightless Eye synergy, but maybe someone else can, and if anyone wants to test i put a shared stash with magic jewelry that has various attribute points in the post above.

Also this link has all the screenshots i've taken: http://www.mediafire.com/download/1meqq ... /rogue.zip
Note that i've made a mistake at lvl 18 and didn't take off gear, so disregard screenshots for that character level.
Last edited by DacianDraco on 06 Nov, 2015 12:43, edited 1 time in total.
EnkerZan

Post by EnkerZan »

Hey admins, can you fill in the missing information, I'd like to know everything. Thanks in advance.
DacianDraco

Post by DacianDraco »

This is how i see the Sorcerer:

And again unfortunately i couldn't deduce the progression of Etheralize and Temporal Slowdown, thou i've been trying just this in the past days. Besides the fact that they unlock at later cLVLs and i only have a small pool of screenshots to analyze, i suspect they have fractions on the first level you get them, and with this i'm also unable to tell the how synergy applies, maybe it's even the synergy that creates the fraction in the first place, i can't tell. Again here are the screens if anyone want to give it a try and figure it out: http://www.mediafire.com/download/p7ag3 ... rcerer.zip And if anyone want to verify what i noticed there is a shared stash with just some attributes jewelry a few post up.