Diablo 1 HD Belzebub Documentation V3.0 (UPDATED, 21.01)

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
DacianDraco

Post by DacianDraco »

The Barbarian, as seen by me:

I need to level him up more, as i'm probably gonna do with all these test characters, because i couldn't see when his Critical Damage % stops decreasing, i believe it's 100% at cLVL 40 and mine is only 36. And also the part with the added fire damage of InnerFire Skill i believe is based on cLVL, but needs more screens to confirm. And strangely so far Frenzy did not increase with cLVL, thou the description in game says it does, we'll see.

Anyway, here are the screens if anyone wants to verify: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ksw15 ... barian.zip
DacianDraco

Post by DacianDraco »

And this is how i see the Necromancer:

About the affects of difficulty level on his minions it's clear in Nightmare, but i'm not 100% sure in Hell because i have a very small pool of screenshots, and i didn't get the test character up to Torment so nothing there. As for Corpse explosion, i don't know it's 9 square (circular around the body + the square the body is on) but i feel it is. If someone wants to verify you can crosscheck with your character, or see my screens here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/rbs5a ... mancer.zip
DacianDraco

Post by DacianDraco »

Finally the Assassin, as seen by me:

Things i couldn't figure out were damage gained per level of Stealth and Narcosis skill, and Dexterity synergy for Maleficent Strike, i don't get it why they chance after some levels and i just couldn't find a clear pattern. And sometimes it's weird how mana cost increases, but that's how it came out from testing.

If interested here are the screenshots for the Assassin, thou be warned that at level 9 i forgot to take off one of the rings so don't mind the screens from that level: http://www.mediafire.com/download/c9em2 ... sassin.zip
DacianDraco

Post by DacianDraco »

Great news guys! :D BrightLord has answered my MP and send me game data for skills and spells, so i can make it complete once i get to it. Mind you it is pretty big, several thousands of code lines, so it will take me a while to get to each thing, figure it out, test it, etc. But i'll try my best to have it done by the end of the year.
EnkerZan

Post by EnkerZan »

Nice, i'd like to see all the numbers.
DacianDraco

Post by DacianDraco »

Posted a new version, which is not 100% done, but i'm not working on it now so it might as well just be out there.
Keighn

Post by Keighn »

Is there a completed bestiary with pics out. I must say my search-fu is failing miserably.
DacianDraco

Post by DacianDraco »

Nope, it's the last thing on the list of things that need to be done. When a new release comes out i also update 1st post with new changes and the to do list, so just check that. But not anytime soon because i'm not working on a new version now.

Also if you want you can ask questions about monsters and i (or whoever wants) will try to answer them.
Samson

Post by Samson »

I'm also looking forward to a bestiary, if only for academic curiosity :P
Keighn

Post by Keighn »

I'm just recording what mobs I find and where now on txt file. It'll take a while. I don't need specifics yet of bosses etc...
DacianDraco

Post by DacianDraco »

If you are doing that you can post here and i'll have something to cross check when i'll do it.

And i believe bosses are mostly chosen at random from each type that spawns on that level, but with extra stats and random modifiers. But there are a few exceptions that can appear but not always and are "special", like the Horror Captain that can turn invisible in Catacomb, the Goatman Archer with Bloodstar in Catacombs, the Spitting Terror that has Inferno in Caves, the Viper that shoots lightning in Hell, and others.
Keighn

Post by Keighn »

The documentation link for weapon speeds by a particular class just comes up blank. I guess extra fast to extra slow per weapon is dependent on class and weapon used. I don't know if there was an exact number or if you can be faster than extra fast.
DacianDraco

Post by DacianDraco »

What are you talking about exactly? Give an example.
Keighn

Post by Keighn »

Wish I could screenshot. On weapons their I'd this floating tab that appears and shows the weaponspeed for each character type (warrior, barbarian, rouge, assassin, wizard, necromancer). There's a tab for each weapon. Well, it is mostly blank showing the class names but nothing after them. It in basic weapons selection.
DacianDraco

Post by DacianDraco »

Oh, i see what you mean. It is on the to do list from 1st post. Also when i'll decide to do it i'll complete the uniq and set section too, which now doesn't have the Attack Time just the Weapon Speed. I have all the items, it's just that it is a boring task to do, loading each character, equipping each weapon, writing it down. It would take some hours to complete and i don't have the drive to do it now. I'll likely do it when Noktis gets to making an items section for the site, sometime in the near future. Right now he told me the Character class page is next.