Wierd Rainbow Colors fix?

Diablo 1 HD, codename Tchernbog - General forum.
soaren

Wierd Rainbow Colors fix?

Post by soaren »

All the barrels and chests and monsters are rainbow colored, the monsters will stop being rainbow covered once they enter within a square (tile) of me, but chests and potions still stay rainbow colored (no matter how close or far I am), and if I move away from a monster that is next to me that was rainbow colored and now that we are next to each other isn't, i move away and they become rainbow colored again. Dropped weapons and armor display normally (no rainbow). moveing next to a potion, chest, sarcophogus etc that is rainbow colored doesn't make the rainbow go away. The rainbow looks to be a gradient. My health and mana bars, and the interface outside of chat windows also has this rainbow gradient. I tried to take a screenie but it didn't work, the screenshot was just black (game view isn't reaching the screenshot render).

Changing video settings, framerate/fullscreen/resolution doesnt fix the problem.

I'm hesitant to think it's a bug on my end because the fact monsters revert to normal when i get close to them, but I am no programmer, I am not sure.

Not sure I should use a ddwrapper fix like the other mods because this mod uses opengl so I doubt that would work?

opengl version 4.0
framework is good too =\

thanks =)

mod looks boss btw, excited to play it.
Noktis
Site Admin

Post by Noktis »

soaren

Post by soaren »

drivers are all up to date. Any compatibilty settings cause game to immeidately ctd.