Buglist --- Giving donation to fix!!!

Diablo 1 HD, codename Tchernbog - General forum.
papasmurf211

Buglist --- Giving donation to fix!!!

Post by papasmurf211 »

Will send a donation, Brightlord or whoever I should be sending to PM me and let me know the situation.

I'll list some bugs I've found, others feel free to add.

1. Crafting only yields crimson and azure oils no other components.
2. Imbalanced difficulty on possessed creatures.
3.Risen Hero (arcane valor) corrupts characters or casuses dissapearing items.
4. Loot drops of unique, sets, and higher tier items after the caves on normal seems to be much lower than it should be. Nightmare difficulty is near impossible even if you can beat normal mode in it's entirety. Nightmare loot also doesn't correspond to character level/difficulty.
5. Difficulty scaling is not right, XP and monster strength does not correspond with additional players, even alone. (too hard)
6. Unique items can cause crashes after being equiped.
radicool

Post by radicool »

Remember Brightlord isn't focused on fixing bugs. Tchernobog is in alpha stage which means not all systems have been fully implemented yet. In the little time Brightlord has towards this mod, he is probably busy finishing the game before addressing the bugs the public is asking to be fixed. Brightlord said:
"Few core systems are not even ready while others are not optimized or cut. There are bugs but it's not time to fix them."

I don't see the harm in formulating a list of bugs, but dont expect them to be addressed any time soon.
LGND24

Crafting

Post by LGND24 »

I can assure you that you can achieve more than just oils through salvaging. *stares at stash*
papasmurf211

Post by papasmurf211 »

I'm level 29 and salvaged every item I've picked up, not including what I use and never once gotten anything besides golden,crimson or azure oils. Neither has my friend whos lvl 26.
BrightLord

Post by BrightLord »

I found bug with crafting. It's result of speed programing. Just a small typo. Fixed both crashes and range of materials.
BrightLord

Post by BrightLord »

Small hotfix patch will be released tomorrow. It should address few issues like one with crafting.
Wojtek25

Post by Wojtek25 »

Thanks for update and you're awesome brightlord ^^
Just another guy , who love endless dungeons , weird huh?
BrightLord

Post by BrightLord »

Which unique item causes crash and in what scenario?