Suggestion

Discussion/Suggestions regarding the Awake Mod
Rejections

Suggestion

Post by Rejections »

Hi,

I thought that I would through out a couple idea's I had in mind for the next version. Nothing too complex, just a few minor changes in Tristram.

1. Auto heal / Mana re-fill when you talk to the Healer or Adria. (Much like in Hellfire)

2. Add a Walk/Run option in the 'Options' menu. So you could get around town easier and quicker.

3. Re-locate the Town Portals in town so that it's close to all NPC's.

That's it for now. Tell me what you think :)
Noktis
Site Admin

Post by Noktis »

Hello

1. I don't know how to do that
2. I tried once to do fast walk in the town but it didn't work. The effect was chaotic walking and screen choke.
3. NPC are already relocated towards centre of Tristram and I think its ok. I do not want to put all of them next to each other in a row.
Khelnorim

Griswold presence

Post by Khelnorim »

Hello.

In first, let me thank you for your mode. It is funny and give more challenge than Diablo 1 classic.

I read the prologue of the story line of The Awakening and if I understood well, it is the story after Diablo II LoD, after World Stone destruction by Tyraël.
I have a minor suggestion, to go to the way of this story mode, Griswold must not be here, because he was killed during the invasion of Tristram by demons after Diablo's warior posses leaving. Griswold was transform into an undead and was killed by heros who deliver Deckart Cain.
But, I'm sure you already know that. :wink:

I suggest to replace Griswold (if it's possible) by, ... I don't know an another blacksmith, of his family, a cousin or a brother etc... :lol:

I have maybe forgot something of the story line of the awakening, tell me what do you think about that idea.

Ps : sorry for my bad english.
Noktis
Site Admin

Post by Noktis »

Hello

Gossip form Trisram ;)
When Tristram has been attacked by the hordes of demons, villagers defend it bravely, especially blacksmith Griswold. His courageous attitude madden Diablo, who casts upon Griswold a terrible curse. Together with Adria and Nokdarem, we manage to remove it. Now Griswold devoted himself to make awesome weapons.
Khelnorim

Post by Khelnorim »

Ok, sorry, my bad. :oops:
Forgets that I said. :)
prozak

Post by prozak »

Hi,

here is my suggestions ^ :

- friendly fire between players
- see players on map
- new affixes to vary possiblilites, for the most interesting ones, i see :

- regen/lose life and mana by time
- spell cast on strike/when hitten

And also, natural skills in d1 are quite useless, it would be good that each character got an useful skill for start. with a timer/manacost to not abuse of it ofc.

- rage for warrior, or a charge attack
- multi shot for rogue, like 2-3 arrows like it was in d1 with an unique bow
- a new spell for mage
lordraven

Post by lordraven »

Hey,

I was just wondering if there had been any more thought put into these suggestions? I like the idea of players on the map, but also i know you said you couldn't at the time add a run option, but i feel that this would be a great update if you were able to figure it out.

cheers,
ck

Post by ck »

my suggestion is players able to cast teleport in town :)
hi
Obishedo

Post by Obishedo »

Teleport in town can make very big lags in multiplayer game...