Bugs and suggestions

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Daimoth

Post by Daimoth »

I'd like to be unable to highlight pets while casting telekinesis - a small QoL thing.
Astral-revenant

Post by Astral-revenant »

I have a suggestion & bug to report(Tchernbog).

[Suggestion]:

1. Make an incenitive to pvp more. How? Make it to where, if you slay another player & the game detects it was a worthy battle. Your chance to find magic items increases tremendously, for 1 - 3 minutes. :wink:

If 3 players, spearhead another player, for example. They'll all get the effect(1/3), split evenually, between all players. If the other two players, decide, to off another player, the effect, is split(1/2), between the two players. :lol:

And so forth. Would be amusing to see in action, but maybe, for torment mode, only, so it doesn't get out of hand. :P

[Bug]:

1. For griswold's option, to repair all items, this option works. But you have to switch weapon inventories, one time, in order to repair your stuff completely. :( The game doesn't factor in, both weapon inventories. :o A tiny bug, but if it gets fixed, it will make the game, all the better, I say. :)

Well, thanks for reading, lovely bug sightings & suggestions mentioned, in this topic. Have a mystical day, everyone! 8)
[Diablo 1 HD characters]:
Deaths marshal - level 10
flesh420

Post by flesh420 »

Wirt's text and voice is garbled on first interaction.
DacianDraco

Post by DacianDraco »

If you are referring to his speech when he gives the Butcher's Chamber quest, it's normal, he just speaks backwards, so you should read the text backwards, Cain's info about this quest gives hints.
chanbara

Unable to Craft

Post by chanbara »

I may have found a bug with the mod. I started my first character, and then later realized I could not craft. So, I created a second character, and duplicated the same issue. I am not able to craft. The anvil does not appear in either my current game, or the game I just made. However, I am unable to screen shot the image due to I do not know how to. Just thought I would share.
Constance

Post by Constance »

That's not a bug, you can't craft until you brought the Anvil of Fury to Griswold.

As for how to take a screenshot, just press the "print screen" key on your keyboard and the game will automatically save the picture as a .bmp file in its folder.
chanbara

Post by chanbara »

Thank you for that. I have had it when I first was looking for a new mod to play that it would appear. So, now I know that. As for a screenshot when I do so I just get a black screen. Of course I am using Windows 10 so I don't know if they have built in something or another for that. But, thanks again for the info. Love this mod, and hope I can help with bug reporting with the MP mod. Cheers!
Luktom100

Post by Luktom100 »

Hello, i have a suggestions for Belzebub HD mod:

1. I've noticed, that you can change actions, for LMB and RMB in the HUD below, but RMB works different for Rogue. It works, like a combination of Shift+LMB, and for other Classes RMB works differently (just like a simple LMB click). Could you please change this for other classes, just as you did it for Rogue. I mean, when i play as a Warrior, or any other close distance class, combination of Shift+LMB works better for Melee attack, than a simple LMB attack. DO you think it would be also possible, to assign skills and abbilities for LMB (like Raise Dead for necromancer), just as it is possible for RMB?

2. Dont you think, that a customizable controls would be a nice feature?

3. You probably already had a lot of these....buuut. Do you think you could add back the Save Game feature. I know, that now you have a Waypoint system, but some gamers (me too) probably would prefer, to use the old classic Save Game system. I mean, it wont hurt anyone, right? Also its a nice feature to have.

4. I know that this one might hard to do, or even just a dream, but. How about an option, to control the character using a ........GAMEPAD or WASD :oops:
Yeah, you probably thinking Diablo, with a gamepad? What a stupid jerk, but you know what? Diablo for PSX had a controls optimized for a gamepad, and IMO it worked really great and since you've already done so much for the mod, you might have some interest in that I personally prefer the more Arcade controls of the PSX version, becouse it gives me more freedom in movement, than the mouse point and click controls.

Well, that all. Good luck with you're future relases and Best Wishes from Poland :)