Diablo 1 TCB Tunngle(Online)

Diablo 1 HD, codename Tchernbog - General forum.
Astral-revenant

Diablo 1 TCB Tunngle(Online)

Post by Astral-revenant »

Looking to meet players online. :-) I'm making a group on tunngle(Diablo the Awakening). Look forward to playing with others online. ;-) Going to record play sessions & upload to youtube. 8)

Tunngle IP: 7.92.47.196
Conventicle

Post by Conventicle »

im downloading it hope it works
danielson

Post by danielson »

Hey, just noticed now, there's a "Diablo - HD Mod" network on tunngle. =) (probably for Tchernobog, thank you developers for creating it)
Astral-revenant

I asked on the tunngle website, in the thread, "Request a new tunngle network!". :) Didn't make sense that there wasn't one made for diablo hd. ;) For the awake, yeah, but they should both be separate & all. I did the same for angel hack(Mod for the hell(Mod for diablo)). 8)

Well, I'm probably going to level up in single player a bit & host a new game for tonight. I must say, this mod definitely does diablo(Original), justice. Although, the hell & angel hack reign supreme for diablo hellfire. :twisted:

But, they all got something to offer. For now, time to embark on a grand journey with my necromancer & with the lovely folks that frequent this forum. Have a wonderful week, everyone! :D
Noktis
Site Admin

Post by Noktis »

Diablo - HD Mod" network on tunngle. =)
1. The name is wrong.
2. We didn't support it.
BoCHa

Post by BoCHa »

maybe i culd join... but the problem is that tunngle was advised as not a safe plataform, that's way i use hamachi as a slightly a safe network... anyway! say when and a i will join with my gallant fighter!
Let's play it like LAN PARTY xD~
Conventicle

Post by Conventicle »

Tunngle IP: 7.112.207.42
I'm just using the Diablo HD Mod lobby for now
Astral-revenant

In reponse to your reply, Noktis. It can be spelled Diablo or Diablo 1, vice versa. It doesn't matter that much really, the first in series, doesn't usually have a numeral attached to it, until it gets a sequel. But I understand where you're coming from. :wink:

Also, I didn't support it on this website, I supported it on tunngles website. It didn't make sense that diablo 1 HD, did not have its own network. :o

I don't wish to cause any drama over this, it's kind of silly. :roll: But, I can ask on tunngles website, to change it to Diablo 1 HD, if its too much of a problem.

Well, have a grand day all! 8)
[Diablo 1 HD characters]:
Deaths marshal - level 10
Noktis
Site Admin

Post by Noktis »

Diablo HD/Diablo 1 HD - this is unofficial name. That's all.
Astral-revenant

I understand, no worries! Well, had a good time playing solo. :D Very interesting mechanics involved. :twisted: Does feel challenging but not too much, to the point where you have to be on your toes, 24/7. A good balance, I say. 8)
[Diablo 1 HD characters]:
Deaths marshal - level 10