New adventure

Diablo 1 HD, codename Tchernbog - General forum.
danielson

Post by danielson »

Tunngle is better than Hamachi because more players can join. And it's much more of an open program (like if somebody searches for 'Diablo' at the network search in tunngle then the gathering network 'The Awakening Mod' can be seen, in Hamachi you have to know the exact network name [and password] and can only take up to 5 players if it's free)

The game speed/latency through both of them is the same (tested them with my crappy wifi net).
BoCHa

Post by BoCHa »

my problem was that i've been into tuungle but couldn't find any games or contact the very few players in...
Let's play it like LAN PARTY xD~
Martim

Post by Martim »

You're right, BoCHa. I don't know if it is because of the time we enter, but it's been pretty hard to find players there. Although when I can enter around 10:30 A.M. (in Brazil) during the week, a very rare situation, I always find tchernobog players.
And maybe there's the matter of knowing the mod, I encountered many awakening and vanilla players (using awake network) that didn't know about HD mod, but when I sent them the HD mod website address they wanted to try it immediatly.