Rogue (ranged)

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Barsian

Rogue (ranged)

Post by Barsian »

Hi all,
I have one question about playing with Rogue... I´m on nightmare now, and have decent problem with range mobs with mostly kill mi with 2-3 shots, cause i don´t have armor (the same situations with bosses)

any idea, how to play?
twitch.tv/barsian
Empyrean

Post by Empyrean »

I feel like you answered your own question. If you're dying, put on survival gear. Vitality/Armor/Resists/Max resists/Life leach etc.
Whatever it takes.
I heed no call of clamant bell that rings
Ugily

Post by Ugily »

Well, you have made it that far, so you probably have mastered using Teleport to keep distance from advancing targets as well as Golem to act as cannon fodder to distract enemies.

Now, as you level up, make plenty use of piercing shot, multi arrow, and especially guided arrow. Key with guided arrow is to have a very fast bow with mana on hit. Other ring or items with mana on hit will keep your ammo up.

The more powerful your rogue becomes, you will still have to manuver and do a running battle.

When you do get into close melee, switch to a very fast weapon that has knockback and good damage. Knock enemies back then teleport or get far enough away to use ranged attack again.

Have fun.