Bug? Glitch?

Discussion/Suggestions regarding the Awake Mod
MestocX

Bug? Glitch?

Post by MestocX »

Hello!, just downloaded the mod and i am having an issue with it. When trying to create a character, after typing in the name it just says "Unable to Create Character" I do not know what else to do I've installed the latest patch, Just wondering what can cause this and how to fix this...Thanks!
Noktis
Site Admin

Post by Noktis »

Hello
You Should Download and install new version Awake v6.4 next install patch v6.4a.
MestocX

Post by MestocX »

I've downloaded the newest version and Patch 6.4A, And i still cannot create a Character. It says the version is 6.4A So i am Not sure what else it could be. I reinstalled as well with no luck :(
Flamethrower

Post by Flamethrower »

MestocX wrote:I've downloaded the newest version and Patch 6.4A, And i still cannot create a Character. It says the version is 6.4A So i am Not sure what else it could be. I reinstalled as well with no luck :(

u use windows vista? if so then it must b the operating system blockin ur file access and doesnt allow u to create characters

disable the user account management (or somthin like that), restart computer/laptop, and try again
HieronimuS

Post by HieronimuS »

easiest way to fix it, is to install mod on second partition, cos' vista dont allow some 3rd programs to create files on system partition. Second option is to install mod on some kind of removable memory, like pendrive if u dont have second partition in yr pc/nb. Good luck

prosze o porpawienie bledow ;] moj angielski byl dlugo w odstawce ;]
z gory thx
daniel1

Post by daniel1 »

I found It that the easiest way to run Diablo in vista is to click right on the icon Diablo The Awakening and click Run As Administrator that worked for me.