This mod puts Blizzard to shame!!

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
SomeThingEviL

This mod puts Blizzard to shame!!

Post by SomeThingEviL »

This mod far exceeded my expectation.I cant believe you where able to mod it this much. The game looks fantastic!!

This mod puts Blizzard to shame!!!!

Why they have not made a legitimate update like this and sold it I will never know.

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

I love to play horror games like this every Halloween.

Now Diablo 1 is back on my list to play every year.

One thing though. Is there a way to Run. If not that would be a good addition. Edit: Cool I found the town walk % increase.

Also If you look into the playstation 1 version of this game it has a lot of audio of the story. It would be cool if you added that audio to the game somewhere.

This video will show you what i'm talking about. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN8X1qYNtdA

I don't know how hard it would be to get the audio from the PSX game and in good quality.But it would kick ass to have that in the PC game.

Edit: Wow I haven't even played 10 min and I cant help but come back with more good things to say about this mod. I CAN ZOOM IN ON THE FLY!!! HOW BAD ASS!!

Edit 2 : More good things to say. Just went to the shop for the first time. WOW its inventory based and not text!!! EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED IN A DIABLO 1 MOD. I'm starting to think I hit my head and am laying unconscious dreaming this!
Last edited by SomeThingEviL on 11 Oct, 2014 23:30, edited 5 times in total.
Scharnvirk

Post by Scharnvirk »

It does, indeed!
I just wonder, how many of these new quests were cut from original game or were made by this mod's team? Anyway, they are all great, except maybe the one named infested cellar. It does not seem to end after killing everything, but that's just a minor bug. Other than that, pure awesome.

Just be warned: it gets hard near the end. Extremely. Extremely plus insanely (and make that squared) :D
SomeThingEviL

Post by SomeThingEviL »

You ever play Diablo 2 mod Hell Unleashed. THAT'S SOME HARD SH!T.I think I can take what this mod throws at me, but thanks for the heads up.
Wojtek25

Post by Wojtek25 »

You ever play Diablo 2 mod Hell Unleashed. THAT'S SOME HARD SH!T.I think I can take what this mod throws at me, but thanks for the heads up.
I finished it ^^. After hours of swearing I'm proud of myself.
Just another guy , who love endless dungeons , weird huh?
riesa

Post by riesa »

Did you ever played Zy-El mod? That's hell of a hard mod especially that you always need to deal with Blizzard's systems restrictions...
Helliousdiablo

Re: This mod puts Blizzard to shame!!

Post by Helliousdiablo »

SomeThingEviL wrote:This mod far exceeded my expectation.I cant believe you where able to mod it this much. The game looks fantastic!!

This mod puts Blizzard to shame!!!!

Why they have not made a legitimate update like this
Indeed all we got from blizz was worthless patches for all these years and colours still messed on modern os
Wojtek25

Post by Wojtek25 »

riesa wrote:Did you ever played Zy-El mod? That's hell of a hard mod especially that you always need to deal with Blizzard's systems restrictions...
Played Zy-El mod now , it's a lot less fun for me than playing Hell Unleashed . Btw. if someone want to easily complete HU he need to get level 21 on bowazon and get Zephyr runeword :D
Just another guy , who love endless dungeons , weird huh?