Help me to kill boss when i play sorceror

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
OneSnowMai

Help me to kill boss when i play sorceror

Post by OneSnowMai »

When i train sorceror , i usually spell lightning and fire ( chain lightning , meteor, immolation,..) But some boss at floor Diablo (floor kill boss to finish difficulty) resist all that spell. So how can i kill boss? What's spell can kill him?
Thanks for help
Kirase

Post by Kirase »

I play sorcerer myself at the moment and managed to get to lvl 40 in middle of hell till now using following spells:

Chain lightning (+ magic drain)
Spell with highest damage output i got at the moment and i found that most bosses that can actually be damaged with it can be killed during the duration of magic drain.

Guardian (+ teleporting back and forth, + magic drain)
For bosses that can not be damaged with chain lightning.
Pretty safe to play this way, even if it may take a while to kill a certain boss with this combo. Lot of bosses can even be stunlocked with guardian.

Ice bolt (+ teleporting back and forth, + magic drain)
For bosses that are immune to light and fire.
The knockback of this spell makes it very useful. Only gets tricky when the boss comes with haste and charge ability.

Blood star.
Against bosses that are light/fire/cold immune.
I dont really like this spell. But at least it can do very good damage and also stunlock enemies.

My immolation is still at level 1 if i remember correctly. Similiar level on nova i guess. Maybe thats a reason why i do not use these spells yet. Maybe they are better to use later though. Dont know yet...
Hato

Post by Hato »

I using similar tactics:

1. Lighting spell: Very high dps (its bugged a little) and if boss dont have resist he just stand in one place.

2. If boss have lighting immune, Fireball + firewall + guardian.
If boss is fast or have high damage, I using guardians and tp around.

3. If even this dont work, ice blast spam.

4. Blood star + healing when onyl magic can deal damage.

5. If boss have tetra immune, magic drain, spam lighting and pray to kill him in 1 turn. (very rare)

And for clean trash around I using chain lighting.
OneSnowMai

Kill boss Diablo - Difficulty : Nightmade

Post by OneSnowMai »

I test more skill but the boss loss a few hp ( very slow) .How can i kill him?
I use tele+Drain+Chain Lightning => if i make skill not good==> die easy
if use another skill, it attack slower than Chain Light
I dont know how one guy train Mage to lv 7X
Guide me to kill Diablo - Nightmade
Thanks for help :( :( :(
Fearwing

Post by Fearwing »

Do not use chain lightning for single target. For this purpose normal Lightning spell is more mana efficient.
Hato

Post by Hato »

On Diablo im using always easiest tactic: Lighting + TP. But theres 1 trick. You need use teleport to pass wall. Then most of his attacks dont reach you, yuo have time to refill belt with pots. And you can predict where he is, so spam lighting there. You can put some guardians there too. In general Diablo isnt immune to every thing, I read here, Diablo have very high resist, but never 100%