Barbarian pvp problem.

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Wingard

Post by Wingard »

This Whirlwind looks so cool! But i think that in order to work as a gap closer it should increase the movement speed more by default or give a short term boost to it (like 20% for 1s) for each thing (monster, barrel) destroyed on the way and for every misslie (magical and non-magical) that hit him during whirlwinding (and for each one dodged or blocked). As in a wild and savage Barbarian getting excited and more furious from killing stuff and fighting or whatever. :)
BrightLord

Post by BrightLord »

It's been tested.

If sorc teleports or run away he doesn't attack. In multiplayer version spell casting speed works slightly different. It increase process of casting but there is some extra delay between casts so you really can't fly with teleport very fast. Whrilwind increases attack frequency and walk speed. If you add some extra walk speed from gear it's easy to catch other classes. There are little chances that sorc will escape whrilwind once he is catched. Can only try to survive it.

It's up to player still. Technicaly you still can do Barbarian with enough magic and some faster cast speed for viable teleports.
Gamma_Corvi

Post by Gamma_Corvi »

szurururururur
eczek

Post by eczek »

no trąba to podstawa u barba bez tego ta postac to szczeze mowiac jest porazką w porownaniu z innymi

a taki w full ik secie z trąbką mialby juz cos do powiedzenia na tormenicku 8)
Nomic

Post by Nomic »

That whirlwind looks really awesome, can't wait to try it out. I just have one question bout it though. Does it allow you to clip through monsters like other whirlwinds in Diablo games? With the game being so rigid in its tile system I can see problems with letting players clip into large groups of monsters with no free tiles to stand in if you end the whirlwind, but on the other hand whirlwind is really lackluster unless you can clip through monsters.
Wojtek25

Post by Wojtek25 »

Brightlord , please tell me where did you learn that d1 modding , I wanna try too ;D
Just another guy , who love endless dungeons , weird huh?
BrightLord

Post by BrightLord »

You can't enter monster tile, that would be way too destructive for free to use skill. If you click behind group of monsters it will travel right next to pack doing damage to all adjacent objects. It's still very effective when using slow big damage weapons.

I havn't tested it in pvm yet, just ran some pvp tests and it works fine there. If it turns out that it suck in pvm it will be reprogrammed to not suck :P
BrightLord

Post by BrightLord »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0shOUe ... e=youtu.be

Whrillwind is finally complete and works well even against tightly packed enemies. (Yes I know movie quality is shit and it cuts during action)
Obishedo

Post by Obishedo »

Great first PvP movie :)
Gamma_Corvi

Post by Gamma_Corvi »

Ty się tam lepiej szykuj Bright bo nabiłem nekrem 9 poziom i mój jeden-jedyny-szkielet czeka żeby Ci spuścić manto w pvp :) Filmik też by można przy okazji sfrapsować, bo jak ten jest Twojego autorstwa to Spielberg z Ciebie żaden :roll:
eczek

Post by eczek »

widzę tryb multiplayer zbliza sie duzymi krokami :D

początkowo bedzie to LAN czy battlenet? jesli to drugie to sugeruje zrobić cos z save`ami by gracze nie mieli do nich dostępu wiadomo dlaczego
BrightLord

Post by BrightLord »

Save sa innaczej zrobione troche. Na poczatek bedzie gra po IP. Dziala zarowno po lan jak i internecie. Battlenet jak kiedys zrobie to bedzie hybrydowy. Tzn gry beda hostowac gracze ale savy beda na serwerze.
BrightLord

Post by BrightLord »

Gamma_Corvi wrote:Ty się tam lepiej szykuj Bright bo nabiłem nekrem 9 poziom i mój jeden-jedyny-szkielet czeka żeby Ci spuścić manto w pvp :) Filmik też by można przy okazji sfrapsować, bo jak ten jest Twojego autorstwa to Spielberg z Ciebie żaden :roll:
Po spotkaniu z moją łotrzycą twój nekromanta będzie dziurawy jak bęben od pralki :D