Show the best item You have found or got from crafting.

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Wingard

Post by Wingard »

Haha, why do you get so overexcited, gamma? My post was calm yet you are the one to write an essay for the answer and tell me to "relax", "calm down" and "chill out buttocks" while also saying you dont give a fuc about what i think. Where is the logic in that? Funny. :)
And about mechanics. ilvl of item =/= required clvl to equip. Yes, max required lvl to equip items is clvl 50 but ilvl is higher. BrightLord clarified this few months ago.
I still think its weird but thanks for the informative reply.
Gamma_Corvi

Post by Gamma_Corvi »

I still give a shit what you think, I explained this so you will not introduce others in confusion with the statement that items such as the staff I posted above cannot be found and must be the result of fraud. Now everything is clear or do I have to write another essay?
I am not your enemy, just don't judge anyone if you don't have any evidence to support your indictment.
Wingard

Post by Wingard »

Oh yes, please give me more lessons about that becuase you certainly had alot of hard evidence to support your indictment about Savrok using cheats on his characters after their stats got messed up by the hotfix.
Dont play a smart guy out of sudden again, we all have a right to have an opinion, right? And thank you but I need no more essays.
sergio_cannabis

Post by sergio_cannabis »

i dont know if the item of gamma_corvi is a cheated one, but as far as i know (and experienced) the max level of any rare item that can be found is lvl 48.

i even got a hammer that has over 700 max dmg and still got only lvl 48 as lvl req.
eczek

Post by eczek »

mine thropys.. :roll: :wink:

and full stats rouge

http://i.imgur.com/KVrW61L.jpg[/img]
NakedSnake

Post by NakedSnake »

Just have to post an familiar item I found ;) First EVER Grim Helm that drops and BOOM!!

Gamma_Corvi

Post by Gamma_Corvi »

@sergio_cannabis

Show this hammer, it seems that this weapon perfect fit this thread.
Fleshdoom

Post by Fleshdoom »

The best staff I found is this:
Although it is not perfect I think it is quite good.

I found another item recently but I don't know if it good or not since I have not reached yet level 48 with barbarian/warrior. The item is this:

Both of those items were dropped in Terror Domain Torment mp0 with 90%MF.
eczek

Post by eczek »

http://i.imgur.com/60KzlLR.jpg

najlepsze dla warriora czy mi sie wydaje? / wymienie za windofrce`a :roll:

NakedSnake trade your windforce from shash for immortal king belt and axe?
Rota

Post by Rota »

Nie ma tu ani LS ani jakigoś Crit Chance'a więc według mnie kiepe to berełko :P
Gamma_Corvi

Post by Gamma_Corvi »

Nie powiedziałbym, że kiepskie, -30 cold res + ~500 cold dmg to raz, bardzo duża szybkość ataku to dwa, trzy to 10% ML, po czwarte ignoruje obronę celu i do tego jeszcze 127 średnich obrażeń fizycznych samej broni... Sam czekam, żeby potestować tę Moc Zakarum i Siewcę Zagłady jednak warrior ma dopiero 43 lvl, a ja, jak już znajdę czas na grę to pocinam Rogalem.
sergio_cannabis

Post by sergio_cannabis »

sadly it wasn't quite over 700 :( but nearly 600. bad memory :D

but i think with good rolls - the hammer could reach that high dmg...

i also post an axe which is quite nice :)

https://imageshack.com/i/f00ua50Sp

https://imageshack.com/i/knZrIN8Kp
BrightLord

Post by BrightLord »

Hammer can reach over 700!!!!!111

Slow huge damage weapons will be good for pvp. Warrior with charge and Barbarian with new 32 level skill.
Rota

Post by Rota »

Gamma_Corvi wrote:Nie powiedziałbym, że kiepskie, -30 cold res + ~500 cold dmg to raz, bardzo duża szybkość ataku to dwa, trzy to 10% ML, po czwarte ignoruje obronę celu i do tego jeszcze 127 średnich obrażeń fizycznych samej broni... Sam czekam, żeby potestować tę Moc Zakarum i Siewcę Zagłady jednak warrior ma dopiero 43 lvl, a ja, jak już znajdę czas na grę to pocinam Rogalem.
Nie zauważyłem może ale gdzie tu jest ten cold res i dmg? :P
Gamma_Corvi

Post by Gamma_Corvi »

Magic*