Quick review of Belzebub after 1 week.

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
dewo

Quick review of Belzebub after 1 week.

Post by dewo »

So , playing now for around 7 days. Still could not beat the Diablo... Rouge lev 29... But...
This is THE BEST mod for diablo 1 EVER i suppose. Seriously, it's amazing, i can play and play and play. So i was wondering is there any "donate" button, for Belzebub so that the creators will get some gratitude for their time and work ?
radicool

Post by radicool »

This topic of donations/making money from this game has arisen a few times. I don't think the devs are that interested in making money from this game. I feel these two statements accurately express their view on these matters:
This is just hobby programming project. There is 0$ involved. Its goal is not to ship product as fast as possible but having fun while working on it. Whole thing being playable is very cool but still a side effect Razz
Mod will progress slowly and eventually be complete. However it will take much longer then people expect.
I dont think agresive advertising on internet will help it at all. Just create extra pressure and make it less fun to work on.
Can't remember what thread they said this in. I only have these quotes because I copied and pasted them on a gaming forum where I was keeping other gamers updated on the progess of this mod:
Site: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/diab ... ndex2.html