Bugs and suggestions

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Gamma_Corvi

Post by Gamma_Corvi »

At the beginning every self-respecting warrior wears Bloodlord's Visor. This helmet often fall out of monsters and and has two interesting features: constantly increasing defense + mana stealing which allows you to cope with the Nightmare/Hell and even Torment difficulty with this pot on the head.

Cold resistance only reduces the damage of this element spells received by the character. For your character has not been frozen you need an item having statistics "can not be frozen" or eventually "half freeze duration".

Below you have three examples of items having a first and a second feature.

Image Image Image
BrightLord

Post by BrightLord »

What is wrong with these items?
Gamma_Corvi

Post by Gamma_Corvi »

Nothing, I just replied to his/her question.

Chernobog's Claw could have at least a fast attack if not fastest, because I faster kill mobs while using Zakarumite's Ceremonial Knife with lesser damages than with this sword. Normal attack speed it's pretty useless with this sword. I doubt that anyone use it.
Last edited by Gamma_Corvi on 16 Aug, 2014 16:26, edited 2 times in total.
Gariounette

Post by Gariounette »

Yes that's a great helm but i don't find any one for now, just begining to play nightmare. Visor is the first upgrade of the full helm ?

But that's what i just said about char diversity, if every war has this only helm to wear from lvl 20 and going to torment because of the "cannot be frozen" is this much important, all other helm are kind of useless, and Brightlord have passed time to build other cool helm but there are never used because of this one with the "cannot be frozen".

If this affixe is this much important, i think we may have it from other way, like cold resist for exemple and the diversity of item would be of a better use for the players :)
Gamma_Corvi

Post by Gamma_Corvi »

I didn't write that everyone has to wear this helmet until Torment, but that the helmet can be worn even in torment. If you don't want a helmet, wear the ring, who forbid you to do this?

Nomic

Post by Nomic »

On the subject of diversity, I think that the "Ignore target's defense" affix on weapons is another of those must have ones the same as "cannot be frozen" on armor.
Theres no way to beat a weapon with Ignore target defense with a weapon that does not.
Gariounette

Post by Gariounette »

Nomic wrote:On the subject of diversity, I think that the "Ignore target's defense" affix on weapons is another of those must have ones the same as "cannot be frozen" on armor.
Theres no way to beat a weapon with Ignore target defense with a weapon that does not.
That's the way i think of some unbalanced affixe that are so powerfull that it overpowered avrey other stuff, so most of the stuff droped become useless.

Like in the begin of the game for direct dommage char ll the +elem domage on armor give a lot of DPS since the mob of low level have very little resistance. ANd by consequences for low level char the speed attack is way more important than the damage and the piece of armor that are usefull are very limited...

BTW this two point, unless the "cannot be frozen", this two point are for cac and rogue but the caster don't care...
Rota

Post by Rota »

I don't know if it's fixed already. I had a bug with an Unique helmet (forgot the name) but its Horned Helm with stat Resists Equal 0%
When you put it on u have 0% all resi and again when you take it off u still got 0% all resists... I didn't checked if its true or just graphic bug :P
Gamma_Corvi

Post by Gamma_Corvi »

Fixed.
NakedSnake

Post by NakedSnake »

I hope you fix the Inner Fire bug. It doesn't have the fire penetration it should have. It makes the skill useless and barbarian a tough class to play.
Zeb

Post by Zeb »

Not sure if this is already up here but occasionally opening a trapped door with the rouge's trap disarm will make the door impassable. Only had this happen to me 1 time so far so I don't know what the exact cause it but I can still open and close the door and attack enemies inside of the room I just can't actually enter the room myself.
BrightLord

Post by BrightLord »

This is fixed in multiplayer version. Forgot to fix that for belzebub aswell. ;/
Zeb

Post by Zeb »

The lightning shot by the sphers in Horazon's Sanctum doesn't do damage.
Notarget

Post by Notarget »

This thing happens on intro dialogue.
Stay a while & listen...
Noktis
Site Admin

Post by Noktis »

Hehe, test dialog.