HELP - My barbarian

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Jonah

HELP - My barbarian

Post by Jonah »

hey, I've started playing this mod about 2 days ago and I've just reached nightmare at level 30 with my barbarian by the skin of my teeth. I found it EXTREMELY hard to kill the first 2 seal guardians and diablo but the rest wasn't really an issue. right now I'm really struggling in nightmare at this level even in the cathedral.. I have decent rares and a celestial axe, along with azurewrath and a rare tower shield with life/duel res on switch.. also good res/life rings and im using a set amulet with 17%fhr and -3 dmg.
so honestly where am I going wrong? i've played diablo 1 for close on 11 years now and im very experienced with diablo 2.. never played diablo 3.

any advice? :?

also, I found a craft scroll for a barbarian amulet, but whenever I add any amulet to the craft it doesn't work?
Gariounette

Post by Gariounette »

For crafting you need to salvage some useless stuff to get crafting component before :)
Jonah

Post by Jonah »

Gariounette wrote:For crafting you need to salvage some useless stuff to get crafting component before :)
I have all the flawed gems but any amulets that I add to be imbued won't work. do they need to be at a certain level? because the scroll required me to hit level 18.
Gariounette

Post by Gariounette »

Ha, you need to right click on the scroll to learn the recipe before then selecting the nex recipe in the list.
Jonah

Post by Jonah »

Gariounette wrote:Ha, you need to right click on the scroll to learn the recipe before then selecting the nex recipe in the list.
which I have.
Nomic

Post by Nomic »

Are you putting the amulet in the right spot? The base item goes in the other half of the window, not with the reagents.
Gariounette

Post by Gariounette »

Jonah wrote:
Gariounette wrote:Ha, you need to right click on the scroll to learn the recipe before then selecting the nex recipe in the list.
which I have.
Well if you say what you're doing that would be easyer to see why it doesn't work ;)
Jonah

Post by Jonah »

Nomic wrote:Are you putting the amulet in the right spot? The base item goes in the other half of the window, not with the reagents.
thanks it worked!