full sets that you have found

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Stahlhagel

:-)

Post by Stahlhagel »

@NakedSnake

check your Pm
Fleshdoom

Post by Fleshdoom »

Hello, since this topic is about sharing. Does anybody have a lvl40 sorceror and a lvl 40 necromancer? I did not make any backup and I lost all my save files. If someone helps me with this, I would be grateful. Thanks
NakedSnake

Post by NakedSnake »

Anyone has Immortal Kings armor? Thanks in advance :)
Ogodei

Post by Ogodei »

Fleshdoom wrote:Hello, since this topic is about sharing. Does anybody have a lvl40 sorceror and a lvl 40 necromancer? I did not make any backup and I lost all my save files. If someone helps me with this, I would be grateful. Thanks

Hi :) if you want, i can send you my level 41 Necromancer. I just do not know how to do it. Do you know the way? :)
hellnecrotom

Post by hellnecrotom »

What most probably would be appreciated by all is the VIZ JAQ'TAAR belt and most of the TRANG-OUL set. It is an extremely hard item to come by. If, by chance, anyone would be kind enough to follow the steps that I have written and upload it in a shared stash, we would all be very-very grateful and in your debt.

I thank you in advance in the name of all humble treasure-seekers.

Cheers :)
Fleshdoom

Post by Fleshdoom »

hello, you have a private message.
hellnecrotom

Post by hellnecrotom »

yes, good sir :))
NakedSnake

Post by NakedSnake »

Anyone has Bul Khatos children set? The one with 2 swords?
NakedSnake

Post by NakedSnake »

What type of armor is IK armor anyways? Ancient plate? Archon Plate? Or...? :P Seeems to be hard to find, even in MP 10 Diablo in hell, with 350 MF :P
kiraryuu

Post by kiraryuu »

where I can get the coat of Trang Oul's artifact?
Fleshdoom

Post by Fleshdoom »

kiraryuu wrote:where I can get the coat of Trang Oul's artifact?
I found mine farming the chest of Lost Treasure quest with almost 320 Magic find.
Gamma_Corvi

Post by Gamma_Corvi »

You can get it from anywhere/everywhere, I found few, for example one was dropped by boss at torment MP5, one from LT chest on toment MP10, other one stright from chest somewhere in dungeon, can't remember others atm. I think that there is no tip where can You get speciffic item. They just drop sometimes. For example some minutes ago an Doombringer was given me by normal pit beast at lvl 13 on torment MP10 while I gained exp for lvl 50. So..there is one, and only one solution - play and kill everything that moves around and doesn't escape at the tree an open every chest, sarcophagus and destroy barrels ; )
NakedSnake

Post by NakedSnake »

It's funny how random MF is. I killed the first seal boss in hell MP0 and it dropped Mara's Kaleidoscope, Amulet lvl 50 that is well known if you have ever played Diablo 2 ;)
Gamma_Corvi

Post by Gamma_Corvi »

Can You post an image of this amu stats?
Fleshdoom

Post by Fleshdoom »

Were can I find those?

MICTLANTECUHTLI, THE DEMONBLADE
DEATH'S FATHOM
SPIRE OF ARANOCH