Specific Bug (may not apply to others)

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
DREWPICKLES

Specific Bug (may not apply to others)

Post by DREWPICKLES »

Hello. I have been running Belzebub in Wine for a while successfully. Wine is a method in which you can run Windows programs on a mac without fully emulating a Windows desktop.

Recently i switched computers to one with a 2560x1440 display. This would normally be fine, but now when i use a non-scaled resolution all of the sprite graphics are missing. I can still walk around, move items, click on NPC's and everything, but there are no graphics. When i highlight something i get a sort of bright aura in the shape of whatever graphic is supposed to be there. Before the option of scaled vs unscaled resolutions i never had this issue, but now that to zoom in/out is gone on fixed resolutions this happens.

Like i said, this may only apply to me. Just wondering if anyone has had this issue and fixed it on windows.

If anyone is interested in running Belzebub on a mac, post in this thread. I have been working with it since the demo launch and have a lot of advice to give regarding this. I may also compile a wrapper and post it here so somebody can just download it and run it without problems on a mac :D
:)
DREWPICKLES

Post by DREWPICKLES »

If anyone is interested i fixed this by reverting to an older version of wine.
:)