Warrior reached character level 60

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Styner

Warrior reached character level 60

Post by Styner »

http://cafe.naver.com/diabloth/22043

I think to make clvl 60 with mage, rogue is far more easy.
But i like warrior most, so I tried to reach character level 60 with warrior first time.

anndronnik,
I wonder my stat distribution is good or not.
But I can show you my stats. :D

PS) It has something to improve and adjust,
I feel this Belzebub mod is very great & wonderful. I appreciate to Belzebub mod developers :D
Savrok

Post by Savrok »

Congratulations Styner
U still play in The Hell : )) ... ?
I Have one ask 4 you. If u still play ur warrior in Belzebub tray exp up to 4 294 617 770, if you reach this level of experience should you see MAX/NONE like this
if you keep playing at max/none is check if there is no bug and the counter reached experiences do not twist to the initial value
Tungle ACC : Fus
Diablo ACC : Bajadoz
Piszę po polsku bo lubię komunikować się w ojczystym języku a nie w "yngielskim".
Jofuss

Post by Jofuss »

Congratulations!
Styner

Post by Styner »

Hi Fus.

I don't play the hell these days, because of this mod 8)
Last edited by Styner on 03 May, 2014 20:19, edited 1 time in total.
Savrok

Post by Savrok »

Now I'm just a normal player like you, there is no longer a closed beta
Now we are all testers :)
See if you can or do not have this BUG as I wrote earlier, because you already have 60 levels.
Remember as you attain max / none u play some more to see if the counter is not twisting.
Piszę po polsku bo lubię komunikować się w ojczystym języku a nie w "yngielskim".
andronnik

Post by andronnik »

Styner, nice. At some point, someday at the beginning of my Belzebub gaming experience I have really hoped to be the first to beat Diablo. But then you posted your achievement with the sorcerer. My dreams were shattered. Then you've beaten him with warrior, and now you've reached max level with warrior. You are just too good :D

Regarding your point distribution. Well, i guess if you've played The Hell for five years, your have a better experience with the game :) I played smth like a year Diablo 1 and Hellfire, and a bit of D2, so i still need much to learn (inclusively how to distribute my points :D)

But in my opinion i think you have smth like 10-14 points too much in Magic, and also a bit too much in Vitality. Not sure about dex though. You have more experience, so i would suppose it's right the way you did it :D
uRa!
Obishedo

Post by Obishedo »

Congratulations - lvl 60!
Styner

Post by Styner »

andronnik wrote:But in my opinion i think you have smth like 10-14 points too much in Magic, and also a bit too much in Vitality. Not sure about dex though. You have more experience, so i would suppose it's right the way you did it :D
Yes, you are right. I think so also. I distribute magis and vitals at early level.
I regret my mistake, but I can not make it back :cry:
Last edited by Styner on 03 May, 2014 20:24, edited 1 time in total.
BrightLord

Post by BrightLord »

Gratz!

There will be new closed alpha in few months because some game systems will be reimplemented while working on multiplayer. That always means many bugs.
Styner

Post by Styner »

Savrok wrote:See if you can or do not have this BUG as I wrote earlier, because you already have 60 levels.
Remember as you attain max / none u play some more to see if the counter is not twisting.

Fus,

I'm not so good feel today, because you treated me like a cheater.
You must learn manner. :?
In our members, 2~3 members already reached clvl 60 with other characters. (most of them - rogue)
I'm not the first man who reached clvl 60

Anyway
Jofuss, andronnik, Obishedo, BrightLord Thank you :D
Last edited by Styner on 03 May, 2014 20:15, edited 1 time in total.
Savrok

Post by Savrok »

what ? u dont understeand my qustion
simply asked whether the counter does not twist, because previously i tested 60 Levels and counter the twisted.
Ok u have max/none this is no end if u still play this character and keep max/none game is no have bug.
I just wanted to know if the game does not bugs.

You have to learn to read with understanding. : )
Styner

Post by Styner »

Savrok wrote:what ? u dont understeand my qustion
simply asked whether the counter does not twist, because previously i tested 60 Levels and counter the twisted.
Ok u have max/none this is no end if u still play this character and keep max/none game is no have bug.
I just wanted to know if the game does not bugs.

You have to learn to read with understanding. : )

Okay. I misunderstood.
I apologize to you :wink:
I will check up.
Last edited by Styner on 03 May, 2014 20:12, edited 1 time in total.
Savrok

Post by Savrok »

I forgive hehe :)
BrightLord

Post by BrightLord »

Exp counter will restart at 60 only if impossible exp gain value is hacked in :)
MazuR

Post by MazuR »

BrightLord wrote:Exp counter will restart at 60 only if impossible exp gain value is hacked in :)
so when I reach 60 lvl I should see MAX/NONE exp?