esay way to kill diablo with Worrior

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Stahlhagel

esay way to kill diablo with Worrior

Post by Stahlhagel »

hey guys,

i have a problem.

i cant kill diablo with my lv 26 worrior.

not realy good items.

str. 102
dex.90
mag.50
vit. 70
amorclass:139
life:250
mana:126

i have kill all other monsterbosses with ligthningwall or flamewall spellst but by diablo dosent work. he kill me in 5 sek. with one apocalypse spell or flamewallspell.

i need help and good ideas.
sergio_cannabis

Post by sergio_cannabis »

you need max fire and light res (better would be higher max res). much life leech and a bunch of potions :)
Stahlhagel

Post by Stahlhagel »

i have max res. belt is full with portions but i make no damage. one shot from diablo and my life go down to 1%, this any 2sek. i have to use all 2 sek. a portion of life. but, I MAKE NO DAMAGE!

i hate diablo^^
Stahlhagel

Post by Stahlhagel »

My Stats[/img]
sergio_cannabis

Post by sergio_cannabis »

you have very low res. max res would be 75% and can still be enhanced by special items...
Constance

Post by Constance »

Well then you don't have max res.

Anyway, considering how tough some bosses on the way are, it's no surprise to me you can't beat Diablo with these stats.

Heck, bellow are my Warrior's stats, and I don't feel up to the task either with these (considering my lvl 32 Rogue has better armor and can't beat that guy in the first sealed room even with sword and shield):

Elle

Post by Elle »

Constance wrote:Well then you don't have max res.

Anyway, considering how tough some bosses on the way are, it's no surprise to me you can't beat Diablo with these stats.

Heck, bellow are my Warrior's stats, and I don't feel up to the task either with these
Tell what's in your inventory too? I have a warrior, who cant yet beat Diablo, but is closer to the first poster's power than yours. How does one get strong enough as your screenshots show?
Constance

Post by Constance »

Trust me it's not that great, the biggest items are quest rewards, the others are mostly stuff I found or bought why my Rogue (as she's currently my higher level character)

Here's the detail anyway:
Amulet, from the quest "Andariel, maiden of anguish":

Armor:

Belt:

Helm, from the quest "Lachdanan":

Main weapon: Azurewrath, from the quest "Izual, the fallen angel"

Rings 1 and 2
Image Image

Shield:

And the bow I use as a secondary weapon whenever there are too many ranged attackers (since I get tired of running after them/ being locked blocking their attacks):
Jenny Wakeman

Post by Jenny Wakeman »

If you use Tancred Set or Milabrega y can beat diablo at MP 0, very sure about this.
Stahlhagel

Post by Stahlhagel »

ok, i have now better attibuts and better armor like this:

I can hold the fireline for maybe 10 sek. 12 red portions in 10 sek down. i hit diablo 30 times but NO DAMAGE!!! no damage with a normal sword and no damage with a two hand sword or axe! the twohand sword has +150% damage! wtf is wrong? diff. normal diablo looks like diff. nightmare diablo!

now, dont say, yes the 5% fireres. to MAx is the way to beat him, not realy. i have 400 Vitality and good armor. i dont understand this... pls help me.
andronnik

Post by andronnik »

Yes, with my lvl 19 warrior and Tancred's set (3 out of 5 items), my warrior does just fine. 160 armor, 360 DPS :)

But i must say, i gave him items i mostly found with my sorcerer (who is on Torment difficulty now).
uRa!
Stahlhagel

Post by Stahlhagel »

lol, yes, simple way to give good items from other harder player. i wont this too but i can not jump to a harder diff. lv. and find some better items befor i dont beat diablo :-( i have many games startet up and down i hope i found better items but this is all what i have. i cant play 3 months to find the best items to beat diablo in diff. "normal". not funny.
Jenny Wakeman

Post by Jenny Wakeman »

Are y sure y don t fight his OP version? You have to beat him, in the time, specified by map of stars.
Stahlhagel

Post by Stahlhagel »

ahhhh, the map of stars say me the time to beat diablo??? ok, i test it... at first was the map of stars yellow, and now is the map red. but i fight vs diablo by yellowtime and retime. no chance. i make NO DAMAGE!
Stahlhagel

Post by Stahlhagel »

ok, im not stuppit. the map is now RED! i can hold the fight maybe 16 sec. in 16 sec. and many many hits 0% damage??? anyone a answer, i can stream the fight by twitch if you want?