Beginner Tipps, please :)

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Ludi

Post by Ludi »

ok thanks for all the feedback but i have more questions .. of course.. :P

is it possible that diablo gets stronger each time he kills my char .. not just from time he is "active", on my first try i got him down to 5% with chain lightning lvl9 and 75% fire resi. on the second try i was dead after 40%
riesa

Post by riesa »

Ludi wrote:ok thanks for all the feedback but i have more questions .. of course.. :P

is it possible that diablo gets stronger each time he kills my char .. not just from time he is "active", on my first try i got him down to 5% with chain lightning lvl9 and 75% fire resi. on the second try i was dead after 40%
No he's not stronger after char dies. It always depends on random numbers generator. It's random if he hit you, if it's critical or not, how much damage for one hit lands on you. Same on your side. It's not vanilla Diablo where every spell hits target whithout immunity on particular spells element. So... If you hit him with spell, for how much damage etc
Ludi

Post by Ludi »

riesa wrote:
Ludi wrote:ok thanks for all the feedback but i have more questions .. of course.. :P

No he's not stronger after char dies. It always depends on random numbers generator. It's random if he hit you, if it's critical or not, how much damage for one hit lands on you. Same on your side. It's not vanilla Diablo where every spell hits target whithout immunity on particular spells element. So... If you hit him with spell, for how much damage etc
so its random for every hit or random for every time hes "generated"...

the "diablo-clock" (the time before he gets super diablo) starts after you killed the 3 mini-bosses and summoned diablo, right??
Jofuss

Post by Jofuss »

The Map of the Stars progress starts as soon as you enter Terror's Domain.

I have had back to back fights with boss's including Diablo that have seemed completely impossible the first two times, just to have the third be so easy that I can't believe I didn't win the first two times.

It all depends on randomized "luck" from the random number generator as well as what strategy's you employ.
Ludi

Post by Ludi »

Jofuss wrote:The Map of the Stars progress starts as soon as you enter Terror's Domain.

I have had back to back fights with boss's including Diablo that have seemed completely impossible the first two times, just to have the third be so easy that I can't believe I didn't win the first two times.

It all depends on randomized "luck" from the random number generator as well as what strategy's you employ.
yeahh i saw it..

5 min ago diablo was gone in 4 secs with chain lightning lvl 10 and fire resi. 83% (actually i didnt need that..) :shock:

anyway ... can i import this char to the hellfire awake mod .. so i can play hellfire with my lvl30 mage??