Horazon

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Jenny Wakeman

Horazon

Post by Jenny Wakeman »

GrimSpike whit that knockback is really annoying, I got a 20 Barb and i just can t aproach him, or maybe i need more farm, but i don t think i will get to close to him whit a melee char, someone some tips ?
DREWPICKLES

Post by DREWPICKLES »

you can kiiiiiiind of dodge them and hit him from the side. But i agree, it is pretty ridiculous. by the time you can go back and defeat him the drops aren't worth it because you are levels ahead. after 20 or so tries i just popped the chests at the far end of the map and got the hell out of there. find some books of insanity for hard bosses.
:)
riesa

Post by riesa »

My ultimate tip for knockback melee mobs - try to lure them to spot where you have wall behind you. They can't move you so when you have enough FHR you can easily deal with them. If you still can't beat the s*** out of them, try to loot better equipment.
blankname

Post by blankname »

yeah its really stupid, i spent most time killing clan archers and wasted all potions to do 3 or 4 hits on grinspike lol

it would be nice to have a Knockback Resistance affix...
blankname

Post by blankname »

this is stupid lol i died again at lvl 23 by grinspike and i couldnt even hit him once. why is this quest at caves lvl 8?
sergio_cannabis

Post by sergio_cannabis »

how am i supposed to kill doomlock on nightmare diff with my mage? he is fire/light/bone spirit immune and my ice magic only does so little dmg i can't even see the result. once i engage him in in melee he stunlocks me and im dead.
BrightLord

Post by BrightLord »

Golem + Healother/Frost attack x10 and repeat :P