Diablo missing content

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Helliousdiablo

Diablo missing content

Post by Helliousdiablo »

Great work on adding missing content , im sure blizzard would add waypoints and trader and crafting too but they were rushed into making diablo .
This HD mod is not only making game playable for modern windows systems but is also adding back the original storyline of Diablo 1 with all things blizzard never had time to add or took out ...

I play this demo every day , i would love to become a tester too .

Edit: On another note i wonder how the deleted cow level could be implemented , i remember you had to use map of the stars to get there.
riesa

Post by riesa »

Blizzard wouldn't add waypoints that looks similar to Diablo HD ones. They made other type of waypoints - entrances to level 5, 9 and 13. Same thing trader/gambler - Wirt played that role so why they would've think about somebody else?

And most important. Cow Level wasn't deleted - it was not even thought about while making Diablo. It's just a fans fantasy, nothing more, same as ways to get there. But Map of Stars was the only thing that you said that was actually deleted, but it was an item propably needed in Tremaine's quest. I can be wrong at this, but my memory isn't good enough ;p
riesa

Post by riesa »

Blizzard wouldn't add waypoints that looks similar to Diablo HD ones. They made other type of waypoints - entrances to level 5, 9 and 13. Same thing trader/gambler - Wirt played that role so why they would've think about somebody else?

And most important. Cow Level wasn't deleted - it was not even thought about while making Diablo. It's just a fans fantasy, nothing more, same as ways to get there. But Map of Stars was the only thing that you said that was actually deleted, but it was an item propably needed in Tremaine's quest. I can be wrong at this, but my memory isn't good enough ;p
sergio_cannabis

Post by sergio_cannabis »