Belzebub Appreciation Thread

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
qualakon

Belzebub Appreciation Thread

Post by qualakon »

Awesome to see this update! Thanks for the awesome game!
JakubK

Post by JakubK »

Po prostu coś niesamowitego.

Mogłem nie grać w to genialne demo, bo apetyt urósł, a nie wiadomo kiedy będę miał szanse na jakiś ciąg dalszy. Ta ósemka beta-testerów, to ma farta :)

Pozdrawiam i trzymam kciuki za projekt.

P.S.
Skąd ta aura tajemniczości?
sergio_cannabis

Post by sergio_cannabis »

I played the Demo with all three characters and have to say that it's indeed one of the best mods for diablo 1 i have ever played. If there was a full release with multiplayer support i'd definitely would stick to that :)

About a bug: When changing equipment via "w" in the traders menu the sound quits.

Is there a possibilty to get into the closed beta? The demo just left me asking for more :)
Noktis
Site Admin

Post by Noktis »

sergio_cannabis wrote:Is there a possibilty to get into the closed beta? The demo just left me asking for more :)
There is no possibility, yet.
Savrok

hehehe

Post by Savrok »

krótko i na temat
Tungle ACC : Fus
Diablo ACC : Bajadoz
Piszę po polsku bo lubię komunikować się w ojczystym języku a nie w "yngielskim".
Helliousdiablo

Post by Helliousdiablo »

I appreciate this mod being the truest to the pre release version of diablo 1 . the game was rushed and excluded many things that now are in belzebub . Belzebub is also making a perspective in HD which will surely make the game feel more fresh and better/more overhead view .. This is the mod i always wanted to see but i found out about it lately .

Im surely the biggest fan since im still playing the demo every day :)