Ok i cant

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
savernova

Ok i cant

Post by savernova »

So, What can necro do against Lighting enchant/Haste/poison enchant/Bloodlust?

ALL my skeleton deleted in 10 second, and me? just one second is enough to kill me lol.
Bone spirit? Lighthing? Fireball? No, Nothing work. End always with red screen of my death.
Gurdian? Only 15 damage, even not work against immune.
Farming, Yes. I spend almost 3 days to get profit gear for necro, and my vitallities is over 200 with gear. and still, there is no way to defeat hell.
This is impossible, ok, maybe I went wrong, but anyway, I found topic about necro and now, impossible, at least for me.
I just died about 30 times in terror domain, Even before meet the 3 mine bosses lol.

lv 36 necro, nightmare, nothing i can do.
I gave up rogue first, and now necro.

and how other people farming in Player 10? Is it even possible?
RobertAnderson

Re: Ok i cant

Post by RobertAnderson »

savernova wrote: 22 Feb, 2024 16:07 So, What can necro do against Lighting enchant/Haste/poison enchant/Bloodlust?

ALL my skeleton deleted in 10 second, and me? just one second is enough to kill me lol.
Bone spirit? Lighthing? Fireball? No, Nothing work. End always with red screen of my death.
Gurdian? Only 15 damage, even not work against immune.suika game
Farming, Yes. I spend almost 3 days to get profit gear for necro, and my vitallities is over 200 with gear. and still, there is no way to defeat hell.
This is impossible, ok, maybe I went wrong, but anyway, I found topic about necro and now, impossible, at least for me.
I just died about 30 times in terror domain, Even before meet the 3 mine bosses lol.

The necromancer is a class that can adapt and overcome many challenges, but it also requires a lot of skill, knowledge, and preparation. There is no one best strategy for the necromancer, but rather a variety of strategies that can suit different situations and preferences.
WarriorOfLight

Re: Ok i cant

Post by WarriorOfLight »

savernova wrote: 22 Feb, 2024 16:07 So, What can necro do against Lighting enchant/Haste/poison enchant/Bloodlust?

Gurdian? Only 15 damage, even not work against immune.

I am now playing rogue in torment. I can help you if you want.