Comments so Far on 1.045

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Endarire

Comments so Far on 1.045

Post by Endarire »

Greetings, all! Thankee for releasing this mod!

These are my requests for a near-term version of this mod:

-Entering town resets cooldowns on all spells and abilities. Starting a new game already does.

-Entering town automatically fully recovers HP & MP. Reduces walks to Adria/Peppin.

-Allow changing the walk speed in town to a maximum of 10x normal speed. Even double felt slow when I was repeatedly walking across town to visit Adria, Cain, Griswold, and Peppin.

-For staves (staffs) with spells, highlight the spell name and charges in some color to make it obvious what staves have what spells and how many charges. Also show the damage/healing range, duration, and blockability as prudent.

-Stop dropping Resurrection items in single player mode.

-Change cash to avoid needing an inventory slot.

-Allow all vendors to buy all items at full price. (I don't care how realistic it is.) Diablo II did this.

-Let us customize keyboard keys. Diablo II did this, and I used all or most of the 20ish keyboard keys for abilities.

Thankee!
Endarire

Re: Comments so Far on 1.045

Post by Endarire »

Even more stuff! Enjoy!

REQUESTS
-Maybe it's because I haven't found it yet in-game, but pweath make Identify spellbooks buyable and droppable! I've given Cain thousands of G I never wanted him to have!

-Have Adria also identify things at 100G each. She's a witch. She should know her stuff. And she should also sell an infinite stock of Identify scrolls for convenient IDing on the go.

BUGS
-Sometimes, the game would suddenly and seemingly randomly crash. Maybe it was because I was on Church2.

-I kept the game open when closing then opening my laptop's lid. For some reason, the game's graphics moved to the bottom left.

-Catacombs5: I found the Magic Rock on a previous playthrough and finished the quest. It spawned again and I can't pick it up. Better to prevent it from spawning in single player. Same with other quest things.

-The Valor quest seemed stuck. I'm on Catacombs5 and read the book but found nothing on this floor regarding bloodstones.

Thankee!
qndel
Global Mod

Re: Comments so Far on 1.045

Post by qndel »

Belzebub is finished and nothing will ever get changed so your request is pointless ;)