TCHERNOBOG DONT WORK IN WINDOWS 10 NOTEBOOK

Diablo 1 HD, codename Tchernbog - General forum.
Rodrigo

Re: TCHERNOBOG DONT WORK IN WINDOWS 10 NOTEBOOK

Post by Rodrigo »

God bless you, you finally got it, thanks for taking your time and files for me, thank you so much, it worked!
Go with the light my friend!
Krono

Post by Krono »

I don't want to host these dlls files on my yahoo file-share forever. Sharing dll files is illegal in my country, and I've seen videos of what happens in prison when the other inmates find out you were sharing dll files. So let's pretend I didn't directly give you the files you need, and try to solve your problem by typing text onto the message board. Then if somebody else is reading this thread who has the same problem, they can hopefully be helped. Here is most likely what happens to people when they try to install the game. They get a error message stating they are missing a dll file. They download the dll file (the 64-bit version which is the wrong one), then the game gives another generic error message. To fix the problem you must download the 32-bit versions of the dll files. That's what worked for me. People always suggest installing C++ redistributables but that never works for me, not with any of the old PC games I install. The only thing that works is finding the correct dll files and placing them into the video-game folder.

These are the files I had to download:

msvcp100.dll
msvcp140.dll
msvcr100.dll
vcruntime140.dll

Go onto The-Internet.com and type in ¿¿How do I download dll files?? and you should be able to find everything you need.
qndel
Global Mod

Post by qndel »

Downloading random DLLs from the internet is asking to get your PC hacked or other stuff, missing DLLs come from C++ redistributables, if installing them doesn't help, you are installing wrong ones, I liked your message lol (the prison part)