modding the portraits?

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Juggernought

Re: modding the portraits?

Post by Juggernought »

Data.mpq belongs to belzebub mod. I'll be at my computer in 10+hours, now i use the phone. Better post unindexed file too, or send in pm
Juggernought

Post by Juggernought »

ok, check the pm
HeathenSkin

Post by HeathenSkin »

He man Thanks so much for the help. Im enjoying this so much more now. I created a Barbarian and named it after you. Cheers!
Breslaux666

Post by Breslaux666 »

HeathenSkin wrote: 25 Jun, 2020 22:47 He man Thanks so much for the help. Im enjoying this so much more now. I created a Barbarian and named it after you. Cheers!
hey there, I followed this entire topic all the way down here...
I feel exactely the same way, I love this game, this mod....but those sarcastic portraits and real turn off!
I saw your work in earlier reply and I love it.
Is there a way you could PM me new portraits with instructions on how to get em working?
this post is about 2 years old, I hope you are still active.
please and thank you
Breslaux666

Post by Breslaux666 »

Juggernought wrote: 25 Jun, 2020 18:58 ok, check the pm
hey I like this new portrait idea, can I get those new portraits as wel? with a little instructions how to install it?
pretty please
Juggernought

Post by Juggernought »

ok. i'll find the file
HeathenSkin

Post by HeathenSkin »

Hi All.
Its been sometime now. I'm not often on this site. I built the portraits and was able to plug them in with the help of someone on here. I think I can share this file due to it working only with Beelzebub mod installed. As to not infringe on Blizzard copyright the Beelzebub mod changes the data.mpq enough its own and is also included in that package. I will upload the portrait mod for Beelzebub vr.1045. to install simply replace the data.mpq file in your \Diablo\Data\game_data and override. the movie portraits were driving me nuts and Beelzebub HD deserves more respect than that.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/114bEA ... sp=sharing

I hope this little change will help you enjoy the Beelzebub HD mod as much as I have and more. Happy gaming