Shadowfang missing - cannot complete Fleshdoom quest

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
aye.roberts

Shadowfang missing - cannot complete Fleshdoom quest

Post by aye.roberts »

Hi guys,

Does anyone have a character save game file that has the Shadowfang sword? I stupidly left it on the ground after it killed Tremaine and I exited the game. Now I can't destroy it with the hellforge hammer to complete the Fleshdoom quest.

If anyone has it, I would really appreciate a download link please...

Thank you and have an awesome day :D
kennethchavis

Re: Shadowfang missing - cannot complete Fleshdoom quest

Post by kennethchavis »

aye.roberts wrote: 29 Nov, 2022 9:12 Hi guys,

Does anyone have a character save game file that has the Shadowfang sword? I stupidly left it on the ground after it killed Tremaine and I exited the game. Now I can't destroy it with the hellforge hammer to complete the Fleshdoom quest.

bloxd io
I also want download link. The Shadowfang sword is not available in the final version of the game.
drake58

Re: Shadowfang missing - cannot complete Fleshdoom quest

Post by drake58 »

aye.roberts wrote: 29 Nov, 2022 9:12 Hi guys,

Does anyone have a character save game file that has the Shadowfang sword? In rocket bot royale, players take control of customizable robo-tanks and battle it out on a sinking island, aiming to be the last one standing. I stupidly left it on the ground after it killed Tremaine and I exited the game. Now I can't destroy it with the hellforge hammer to complete the Fleshdoom quest.

I would recommend going back to the area where you killed Tremaine and searching for the sword. It is possible that it did not despawn, and you may be able to find it again. If you are unable to find it, you may need to start a new game and try again.