Apocalypse Spell

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
White Crow

Apocalypse Spell

Post by White Crow »

Could someone tell me where the book of the Apocalypse spell falls?
I'm in the nightmare and I've seen videos of people on this level of difficulty with this spell ...
I can't find him in loot or in the witch to buy ...
Anybody know?
Baalslayer

Re: Apocalypse Spell

Post by Baalslayer »

I didn't get any Apocalypse books in Nightmare either. They are much more common starting in Hell difficulty. I got my first 2 of them on the same level, Cathedral level 4 in Hell diff.

I've found the best way to farm them is the Mage's area after the Lost Treasure chests. After you finish Nightmare diff, teleport to Level 13 in Hell diff to unlock the quest from Wirt. Then do some LT runs in Hell diff, and go to the level with the 4 mages. I was like level 35 & under-geared at the time, so I just teleported into the 3 rooms, snagged the books, and ran, lol.

The mages aren't too dangerous by themselves, but I didn't even bother trying to kill them. There's 2 bookshelves in each of the 3 rooms, so you will get 6 books every run. These books are usually alot better quality than what Adria sells. In one run, out of the 6 books, I got 3 Apocalypse books & 2 Blizzard books!

Not sure if they can drop Apocalypse books in Nightmare, but you could try it. Would recommend you do this when you start Hell diff though. Leveling up my spells helped me get through Hell diff with pretty crappy gear.
YbeRn00b

Post by YbeRn00b »

Not sure either, but I didn't see any Apocalypse books before hell catacombs.
White Crow

Post by White Crow »

Many many thanks!!!!!! :D
White Crow

Post by White Crow »

White Crow

Post by White Crow »