Gambling

Diablo 1 HD, codename Tchernbog - General forum.
Raz0r

Gambling

Post by Raz0r »

Hey,

Firstly is gambling worth? :idea: ... And when yes is there for my lvl 50 Barbarian any chance to get the Hearthseeker. Moreover I got around 1200000 gold. Does a higher MF improve the chance to get also better items by gambling? In gernerally how does MF work... does higher Mf means just more blue items and so in the following more uniques or directly more uniques??? :idea:

I am exited about you'r replys

APPRECIATING
< Experienced Tchernobog player >
sarcrofs

Post by sarcrofs »

In Belzebub subforum have a lot of topics about this.

MF don't have any effect, but why not wear when gambling? :)

Some guys gambled at Hell, I suggest torment.

Difficulty and character lvl make more chance to come good items.

Gamble is more to find rings and ammys rares why good status, but you can try get specific items too, but is much more time/gold expending.

We need to update gamble like in Diablo 2 (every time you open the gamble) and make more good options to gamble, diablo 2 circlets/diadems are too good, rares here dont have too good affixes when not jewelry and staffs ;s
Darkaleb

Post by Darkaleb »

In my opinion MF doesn't work at all atm, i run a lot with and without high MF and didn't notice any difference.
Gambling is not worth the cost it has, but if you wanna try to obtain heartseeker remeber to buy only ward bow (when they're availaible in the shop).
sarcrofs

Post by sarcrofs »

Yep, I write this about MF, but why not wear ? :D
Raz0r

Post by Raz0r »

okay ty guys...

I also notice no big diffrence as i wore my MF equipment.

But i noticed something else and this is funny as i wore MF items I was more lickely to find high lvl uniques with better stats as with no MF gear..

Maybe this is just an illusion :roll: :lol:
Raz0r

Post by Raz0r »

Moreover it's pretty anoying that i have to leave the area so that gheeds items refresh. I'm looking for wardbows and if he offers one I refresh like 20 times...is there not a trick Like in diablo 2 where you can directly refresh the items? If not it would be a cool feature for the coming update BRIGHTLORD :)

Does somebody got here in tchnerbog maybe some hearthseeker for me?

Appreciating
Raz0r

Post by Raz0r »

dude what are you talking about? If its a joke, its weird cause this conversation is so freaking old. I asked this way back when I had only one lvl 50 main char and nowadays I got 4 lvl 60 chars. It's such a long time ago.

I made a game experience of three years now and I can say you that gamebling is not worth any gold. It is good if you are maybe in the nightmare-hell switch phase. For classes in this case such as necromancer that don't need much special Uniques and just a high Vit and def base. But if you are looking for a special unique like the heartseeker, it is almost impossible that gheed will give it to you. And I know from the dev team now that the MF has no impact on Gheed at all. My rogue can clear Torment hell's domain in under 10min. Why should I then waste cash for freaking yellow items that drop in tons on my torment runs xd ?
patsm00re18

Re: Gambling

Post by patsm00re18 »

I’d have to check with you here.
Link to Google
bummer

Re:

Post by bummer »

Raz0r wrote: 13 Sep, 2019 23:42 But if you are looking for a special unique like the heartseeker, it is almost impossible that gheed will give it to you.

I actually got the heartseeker bow from Gheed with my sorc on Torment. I just kept buying Ward bows. Such are the joys of RNG. I have NOT been able to find Iratha's Cord for the life of me though