Message to Noktis - can't log in to Battlenet anymore

Discussion/Suggestions regarding the Awake Mod
Seraph

Message to Noktis - can't log in to Battlenet anymore

Post by Seraph »

Dear Noktis,

Thank you very much for developing Awakening, it is a very enjoyable expansion mode for Diablo 1.

Me and my cousin used to play with each other through battlenet with the 6.9b version, and everything worked fine until today.

Apperently, you have changed things so that now we have to register on this "allgamesleague.com" website to be able to log in with our characters to battlenet.

Unfortunately, even after registrating on this website, activiting the account and everything, we still can't log in to battlenet. It still says that the "password you entered is incorrect", which obviously can't be the legitimate error message.

Can you help us as to why is this occuring and how can we resolve it? Thanks.

Also, could you please explain your reasons as why you changed things to be more complicated than it used to be? This new way seems like such an unnecessary burden. Loved your work so far, but definetely not a fan of this move... :/

Best regards,
Seraph
Noktis
Site Admin

Post by Noktis »

Also, could you please explain your reasons as why you changed things to be more complicated than it used to be? This new way seems like such an unnecessary burden. Loved your work so far, but definetely not a fan of this move... :/
It's not my server and i'm not admin there, but i sent message to the admin.
Noktis
Site Admin

Post by Noktis »

Everything should works fine. Check it.
Seraph

Post by Seraph »

It's still not working. Error message is still the same. Can you confirm if we really do have to register in the above mentioned website? Can you also write down the contact information of the admin then. I can take up the issue with him. Thank you!
Noktis
Site Admin

Post by Noktis »

Can you confirm if we really do have to register in the above mentioned website?
Registration at website isn't required. Server just freezes. I sent message to admin. It seem, that is regular issue recently.
Tanjaddaniel

Post by Tanjaddaniel »

I am too getting an issue with my email as my Roadrunner Email Account Suspended , which makes me unable to login to the forum. And this issue is with my previous email account? is there any way to get it back?