Mana and Health slowly regenerate suggestion?

Discussion/Suggestions regarding the Awake Mod
PrinceOthman

Mana and Health slowly regenerate suggestion?

Post by PrinceOthman »

I was just wondering if you could make the health and mana slowly regenerate overtime, like in Diablo 2. Your mana, based on Magic, will slowly increase by a small percent. And your health, based on your vitality, will slowly increase by a small percent. Obviously the health would regenerate by a much smaller factor. You should know what I mean if you've played Diablo 2.

Also, on a separate note, you had the feature where when the item's durability was 0 it would just be unusable, not disappear, why'd you remove that? That would be very useful not to lose my valuable items. :roll:
PrinceOthman
Noktis
Site Admin

Post by Noktis »

Hello

1. There are no plans to implement regeneration of mana and health.

2 I deleted it, becouse it multiplayer were some bugs with it. For example, when someone had been repairing armor in griswold, other players were kicked. In singleplayer it worked great becouse there werent other players.
PrinceOthman

Post by PrinceOthman »

1- Why is that? I mean, can you do it? Or is it impossible?

2- Oh, ok. Was there no way to fix that bug though? I've seen other mods that have that feature.
PrinceOthman
Noktis
Site Admin

Post by Noktis »

1. I think that is possible but i don't know how to do that.
2. I dont know how to fix that.
PrinceOthman

Post by PrinceOthman »

1. Could you please learn how to make it? It would really make the game so much funner to play.

2. Ok, cool.
PrinceOthman
Noktis
Site Admin

Post by Noktis »

1. No I can't :-)
VampireKiller

Post by VampireKiller »

Not to sound like a broken record here, Noktis, but mana regen does sound like a good thing to implement. Sure, we could make it so it does it slowly over time, like maybe 1/64th a point for every 16 magic. Life regen.... eh..... would make it too.... The Hell-y...... if you know what I mean :wink:

EDIT: Wait wait, maybe in future patches, add affixes that allow such regen? That way, people who want the changes can try them out while the other players continue on the way they want to, the same awesome ways they always have since Awake's humble beginnings?