Confused.....Andariel

Discussion/Suggestions regarding the Awake Mod
billybgame

Confused.....Andariel

Post by billybgame »

I worked my way through clearing levels 1 and 2 in Single Player, and after talking to the shrouded one by the door down, wondered if the Butcher had been replaced....true enough.....boy, I always hated the Butcher....but Andariel is probably worse. My warrior can't even get a swing in......constant stun lock.

So, I watched the play through that's on You Tube, and, unless I missed something, he doesn't even face Andariel. I did see him enter a tunnel off level 2, but no Andariel. I was hoping for some tip, as I see no way a warrior will win this battle. Skeleton archers were bad enough!

Help!

Edit: Now on level 3 I have Do Duriel, or some such area.....I cleared all of level 3, except this, and went back to try Andariel at level 9, and still couldn't do it. Kinda surprised as I'm having no problem on level 3. Also went to Duriel's Lair and cleared some, but when he appeared, it was obvious we were not ready.

Watched the playthrough for level 3, and no Duriel either....did this guy get real lucky, or is it a different version, or am I just real unlucky with Andariel and Duriel?
VampireKiller

Post by VampireKiller »

I am indeed sorry if this information came a bit late, but in case you do not happen to know:

The quests here in Diablo : The Awakening, with the exception of a couple quests, are all randomized. It is possible that the player in the vids you were watching may not have had to do those quests. In any case, there are only a couple things I might suggest at this point. Either farm some more Armor Class gear, or hold off for the moment and gain a few extra levels.