Tchernobog mod continues

Diablo 1 HD, codename Tchernbog - General forum.
Darkaleb

Post by Darkaleb »

I hope this gets updated and hasn't been left to die
Yes i still hope in some news from Brightlord, at least to know if we can expect something in future or not at all... An entire year passed without any updates
Miacis

Post by Miacis »

New version of Tchernobog (0.1.2b) is available here as always: https://mod.diablo.noktis.pl/download

A little bit of backstory for those who do not know yet: it seems like our new developer will be Qndel, as he was finally able to contact Brightlord and get the source code.

0.1.2b release contents:
- This version contains fix of Magic Find - it is now working almost as intended. The dropped items have 50% chance of Magic Find to apply to them.
- The Poisoned Water Supply quest has now been enabled. After clearing the dungeon, talk to Pepin the healer for your reward - it will be placed into your inventory automatically.

Hopefully, this isn't the last release that we'll see from other developer. Qndel states that sorting out the other guy's code would be difficult for him, but he hopes that Brightlord will help him with that.

If you haven't joined our discord server, feel free to do so anytime https://discord.gg/82BaSAP
If you find any new bugs, please report them immediately to Qndel himself or (better) in corresponding part of Tchernobog Discord channel.
Have a nice day!
Diablo HD is the best mod ever. Still waiting for Tchernobug fixes...
qndel
Global Mod

Post by qndel »

Qndel states that sorting out the other guy's code would be difficult for him, but he hopes that Brightlord will help him with that.
Not that I'm counting on him to help me all the time, I just need him to show me the very basics and I'll handle the rest from that :P
dannyfung

Post by dannyfung »

actually we can do digital marketing and promote more people to play this game, and asking for donation for volunteer developers