Diablo and other similar types of music.

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
SyncroScales

Diablo and other similar types of music.

Post by SyncroScales »

Hello,

I was looking for Diablo 1 and 2 music on Blizzard's site and social media. I found what I was looking for and it seems that Blizzard had a music player that I cannot find anymore.

I recently found some music people made for a Diablo MOD on another site. Although most was already removed from other Blizzard games.

Are there any channels or social media pages that anyone can recommend? Does anyone have music they allow others to stream or download? The types of music do not matter. Since this is a Diablo 1 MOD forum, more of the type of Diablo music is what should be first. I think music types such as cinematic, classical, dark-atmosphere, even sampled, inspired and covers are OK in different genres if proper credit is given (since it is not your material you are using).

I am not sure I will have enough time to play and finish the Diablo HD MOD since the music is what I am looking for. But it would also be a good thing. Great MOD.

Thank you.
SyncroScales

Post by SyncroScales »

I found this one on Soundcloud. It seems legitimate for mmo music/playlists. https://soundcloud.com/mmomusic