Blizzard is re-creating Diablo 1 as a Diablo III adventure

Offtopic
Wingard

Blizzard is re-creating Diablo 1 as a Diablo III adventure

Post by Wingard »

So Blizzcon is going on atm and lots of info is getting revealed, among all that they're planning to make a campaign called "The Darkening of Tristram" featuring original four Diablo 1 bosses (butcher, leoric, lazarus, diablo). All changed to match the D3 newly made lore and re-created locations, and of course of that new 3d engine.

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/blizza ... layers-off

Your opinions about this?
Mnemozin

Post by Mnemozin »

I'm kinda sad that they won't add cut quests that Belzebub restored. I guess that wouldn't made much sense, but still.

The article itself is ridiculously bad by the way. Is it satire or something?
Noktis
Site Admin

Post by Noktis »

Kazvall

Post by Kazvall »

Keep in mind, the Diablo 1 content that will be in Diablo 3, will only be available for like a month out of the year, just like that updated cow level.
Helliousdiablo

Diablo 3 mod idea

Post by Helliousdiablo »

i got a better idea belzebub the shit out of diablo 3 add diablo belzebub style controls to it , the belzebub menus maybe even the game mechanics , remove exp cap and remove world of warcraft mechanics make it run on high resolution instead of stretched mode etc .

having it load diablo 1 original levels in diablo 3 would also be awesome maybe it would need a stripped and reskinned diablodat.mpq and added as a seperate campaign dlc .