Flickering skin of Illusion Demons & Magical friendly fi

Discussion/Suggestions regarding the Awake Mod
diodorato

Flickering skin of Illusion Demons & Magical friendly fi

Post by diodorato »

Hi all, i'm playing this great mod with a friend, we are using the latest 6.6b version. I have two questions:

1) We're playing now the cave levels and we both see the illusion demons mobs, with the continue skin flickering in each 4 types... is this normal? i think not. So every step or attack they pass from skeleton, to worm, to the demon... and they are bad colored in a red\white noisy skin.

2) I don't remember the classic version, but here i see that magic has friendly fire. We have the swords paired, so no damage from weapons. But when i fire ligthning/fireballs and much more, i always injury my friend! Yes, for sure, is realistic. But why weapons not, and magic yes?

How can i resolve that 2 issues? Anyone have the same problem?

Thanks a lot! Please response ASAP cause we have an awakening FEVER... and i think in a few days we will finish it!

:twisted:
Noktis
Site Admin

Post by Noktis »

Hello

1. Yes, its normally that monsters changing their appearance (Illusion Demon, Unnamed, Amorphous, Shape Lord)

2. Its the same as in classic Diablo
and i think in a few days we will finish it!
Do you think that you get 50lvl in few days ?
diodorato

Post by diodorato »

1. So is normal they continue flicker their shape! And there isn't a single version of each of them? All togheter in once sigle epileptic monster?
Why not keep them separated?
No problem i'll kill them anyway!

2. Ok, my colleague will appreciate his deads by friendly fire, ghuahahha!
and i think in a few days we will finish it!
We had a lot o trouble starting it, due to the difficulty of the game... but in a few days we passed from 5lvl dungeon to 11th... so i think we will kill diablo asap! Or not? We will not restart it in Nightmare\Hell difficulty i think... but never say no...
Noktis
Site Admin

Post by Noktis »

Yes, it's normal.