Message from a fan

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Aymeric

Message from a fan

Post by Aymeric »

Just installed it and sooooo excited. When I just saw the uniques and set items list I was like maaannn it s crazy how these guys have passion and love for my favorite game!!! I just want to say thank you to the people that created this mod. Looks like they are day1 fans like I was when I was 9 years old and playin it on my Pentium 1 90mhz... Now I'm 31 and I feel like I was on the first time I opened the box and start reading the book... I'm gonna holy grail this mod for sure... I wasn't waiting for d2 remastered or d4... I was waiting for this one

THANK YOU
danielson

Post by danielson »

Oh no, the precious.... D2 remastered...... *Pooooeeeeeees*
SkyrosX2

Post by SkyrosX2 »

Oooh, the sweet sensation of when I first installed this mod... brings back memories
Enjoy it, bro! =)
Uinsionn

Thank you Belzebub developers

Post by Uinsionn »

As a newcomer to this mod I have to send a thank you to the dev team. This is incredible work and I'm looking forward to marching through D1 all over again, 20 years later. And with new classes! What an awesome early Christmas present.

I stumbled onto this site after giving up on the search within Diablo 3 for the same immersive spirit that D1 had... dangerous dungeon crawling and the downright immersive horror.

Thank you!

Old school Diablo 1 guy,
Uinsionn