Diablo on Hell

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
hellnecrotom

Diablo on Hell

Post by hellnecrotom »

Hey

Well, I've been playing a lot to try and defeat this scoundrel of Diablo in hell. The problem is that after a few moments of fights, he keeps respawning in his pentagram with full health. I am not so far away from him since I keep bombarding him with firewalls. What could be the problem? There is no way to defeat him if he keeps restoring his health...
Wingard

Post by Wingard »

Keep closer to him, he has to be engaged into the fight all the time.
hellnecrotom

Post by hellnecrotom »

well this is kind of silly, since the necromancer uses his minions to convey damage.

him respawning made me curse a lot until I finally killed him. But he acquired his full power by then, since I had to try a million times. he's extremely dangerous like this.

I mean, if I did a certain amount of damage, that should stay like hit points taken out, not to respawn and kill me again.

So unfair
SkyrosX2

Post by SkyrosX2 »

I know it's a 4 years old post, but, still, I agree. It's just bad that he heals in the middle of the fight. Makes no sense. He should only heal if the hero returned to town.
hldemi

Post by hldemi »

He does not heal if you run the game in windows xp sp2 compatibility mode.
SPAZZ

Post by SPAZZ »

he does not heal if you are close enough too him..i keep doing magic find runs with the Necro and i killed him a hundred times in Torment Mode... 1/2 way threw he wipes out everything but quickly respawn anything to keep him busy and then its a breeze
Last edited by SPAZZ on 31 Oct, 2018 14:57, edited 1 time in total.
SPAZZ

Post by SPAZZ »

just got to time everything right