32 bits Version

Diablo 1 HD, codename Tchernbog - General forum.
blackomegatm

32 bits Version

Post by blackomegatm »

Noktis, we are really having a blast with your mods. Me, my brother and cousins have set up a lan in a basement room filled with old computers (2005 and back) to play old games release until 1999.

We went all the way and even brought several 17" CRT monitors, installed windows XP etc etc so the lan feels nostalgic and get good compatibility with old games.

The intention is playing old games together, phisically in the same place, like we used to when we were kids, and not over the internet. Trust me it's a LOT more fun playing any game on a LAN than it is over the internet!

We decided to start playing Diablo 1 first, and my cousing sugested Diablo Awekening as a change of scenery for the game.

We loved it.

Every time we can gather to play, we spend hours at a time playing it.

So... to the point

We are eventually going to finish the Awakening, and we would love to give tchernobog a run next, but since we are running 32 bits windows XP on every machine the new version of tchernobog won't run.

So I was wondering if it would be too much trouble for you to compile a 32bit compatible binary for tchernobog? If not, please do so!

Thanks in advance.
Ugily

Why not install XP-64?

Post by Ugily »

Do you have the option to install Windows XP - 64-bit on those gaming desktops?

Less than $10 USD on Ebay
http://www.ebay.com/bhp/windows-xp-64-bit?rmvSB=true
blackomegatm

Post by blackomegatm »

XP64 is a problem because of the lack of drivers for older hardware. Not an option

Also I just realised that tchernobog is made by blightlord, not noktis. Still, the request for a 32bit version stands.
Ural

Post by Ural »

I'm playing Tchernobog on WinXP_SP3. Maybe im download old 1.0.1 version for 32Bit i dont know ;)
Check the configuration of your PC. Especially it concerns the video card "Graphics: 256 RAM, with support of openGl 1.5 or greater " and Sound: openAL installed