I am pretty sad!.........

Diablo 1 HD, codename Tchernbog - General forum.
Raz0r

I am pretty sad!.........

Post by Raz0r »

I was happy with the community and all the people here...many players had bugs and glitches i knew but me not unitl this day! :evil:

I played with some friendly ppl and i decided to swap my end game armor for leveling from my lvl49 barbarian to my lvl 37 rogue and than the item disapperead? For the people who think now what the fuck...it disapeared in chest... i tried after that as fast as possible to backup but this stupid backup had the fucking items of my current save files :cry:

it was battlemaster's coat.... now i got no armor and i will not be able to make diabloruns on hell again

so i am asking is there one guy in this whole community like the korean guys who don t want to give you items( they have all items but they don t want to give you) who can pls give me that armor ..i would be so happy!..cause now i can't play my barbarian and till i find it again jesus awake..... :arrow:
< Experienced Tchernobog player >
sarcrofs

Post by sarcrofs »

I dont have, sorry :(
Darkaleb

Post by Darkaleb »

Hi, i have some battlemaster coat, i can give you one but it's not best roll. If you wanna it send me your email through PM and i send you a lvl 1 char with it in inventory.
Raz0r

Post by Raz0r »

@Darkaleb, Welcome do you mean on blezebub?
because i lost it in tchnerbog.... you can give it me there just in the game on tunngle

appreciating :D
Darkaleb

Post by Darkaleb »

i talk about tchernobog. I don't use tunngle, i can help you in the way i've explained
Raz0r

Post by Raz0r »

yea, good..i just wanted to know cause i though you was talking about blezebub ...i writte you in PM
Raz0r

Post by Raz0r »

problem solved guys ty for helping me you saved me!

very appreciating :oops: :lol:
sarcrofs

Post by sarcrofs »

ty Darkaleb to helping Raz0r :)
sarcrofs

Post by sarcrofs »

ty Darkaleb to helping Raz0r :)