Diablo 1 Warrior 0.1.1 Build need help :)

Diablo 1 HD, codename Tchernbog - General forum.
anokic

Diablo 1 Warrior 0.1.1 Build need help :)

Post by anokic »

Im playing Diablo Tchernobog (Normal difficulty, i'm no way near strong enough to enter hell and go for diablo) for a few weeks and i played diablo and finish diablo alooot of times. This one has the worst item's drops defenetly im almost wearing only items from shop exept the weapon and i got that wepon in catacombs. The wepon i got in catacombs level 8, the item level 3. Shity as hell. It seems the items don't drop for that levels thay we are in. That item should be a drop rate for Cathedrial and is the best one i got in 20 hours play o.O But okay. Im using spells normaly and need some advice.

So i'm not using any skills, alot of monsters can steal mana and you know warrior has little mana so 1 or 2 hits from them and we are all out of mana.
I'l show you my items and spell so can you give me some advice. What stats should i focus where to level and everything. Thanks for your replay. Your dear Branko.

sarcrofs

Post by sarcrofs »

I don't played with Warrior, but I create one, I will put a lot of +STR items and using Teleport to the tec of Telekill (teleport, kill, teleport, kill and continues).

About drops, farm in the most deep level in most hard difficulty you can, any time you get some good items, for the Warrior or for other classes. :D

PS.: bosses drop good items, farming some bosses in the hardest difficulty you can be good.
Miacis

Post by Miacis »

Get Arkaine's Valor instead of your chestpiece, get Very Fast attack spead weapon with added elemental damage on it (Griswold's Edge will do as well), farm in caves until you will be able to progress further. After that focus on defeating Izual and getting his weapon, it will carry you to the Diablo kill. About other items: cap your resistances and stack as much Armour Class as you can. White Full Plate Mail > shitty unique such as Arkaine's. Tip on filling your equpment slots in every difficulty: go to Chamber of Bone (dungeon level 6), switch 2 levers and go to the treasure rooms. The chests there drop a lot of good (usually) items. Also check out Wirt and Griswold, they can sell good stuff sometimes.
Miso_Niz

Post by Miso_Niz »

@Miacis

- Butcher's Cleaver
- Arkaine's Valor
- Griswald's Edge
- Azurewrath
- Veil of Steel

these gears dont drop, because single quest is implemented in Belzebub only atm.
Currently playing Grim Dawn - AoM

<Belzebub>
-Warrior / Barbarian Lv60 (SnB / Dual Wield)
-Rogue Lv60 (ITD Bow)
<Tchernobog>
-Rogue Lv60 (ITD Bow)
-Barbarian Lv60 (SnB & Axe Hybrid)
-Warrior Lv60 (SnB w/o ITD)
Miacis

Post by Miacis »

oh sh~ my bad! totally forgot about it
sarcrofs

Post by sarcrofs »

I miss this rewards, the items are good, ammy of andariel is so good, and all attributes help a lot. Without quests the game turn more hard, but not to much.