Craftable item reroll?

Diablo 1 HD, codename Tchernbog - General forum.
Wojtek25

Craftable item reroll?

Post by Wojtek25 »

What would you think about having a recipe for it? I think it would be nice idea to have 4 recipes for it, for rare, crafted, set and uni, or maybe for normal, exceptional and elite items? I think that would work well in Tchernobog if we'd adjust cost of these recipes.
What you think?
Just another guy , who love endless dungeons , weird huh?
DacianDraco

Post by DacianDraco »

You can just reroll an item by crafting it again. I don't think new recipes are a good idea, because you have to find them and there's already a big pool a recipes you have to find.
Ugily

Post by Ugily »

Rather than recrafting an item, just salvage it instead and get the silver oil.

Just stock up on the items that you want to craft. Just make sure that if they are armor that they have the maximum base armor value for the type otherwise you are sacrificing potential AC.
Wojtek25

Post by Wojtek25 »

More than crafted I was thinking about rerolling set or uni items, HARRIDAN'S GARB set is prime example how rerolling would be great for it. Simply look at it's spell bonuses to understand me
http://diablo1.ovh.org/hd/?set-items
Just another guy , who love endless dungeons , weird huh?
Ugily

Post by Ugily »

Ah I see. No. Bad idea. The point is to discover useful loot while fighting Diablo's minions.

I have found about 7-8 complete Harridan sets, and out of all those pieces have put together 3 that pack the spell bonus punch. It is rediculous when a mage that has +20+ Chain Lightning can just teleport around, blast everything with chain lightning, then teleport to the next room and repeat.