Just tried this mod and got 3 important suggestions

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Ludvigpasse

Just tried this mod and got 3 important suggestions

Post by Ludvigpasse »

Picking up gold manually is just tedious and unnecesarry. How about just having it auto pick up gold when your close enough to it? Would make the game feel better! Second suggestion is to let the player (within the in-game change menu) to select which quality of loot shall we visible on the ground when dropped. This way we dont need crap drops clutter the screen that we accidentaly pick up. And for the last suggestion how about changing the colours intensity a little bit for blue and unique drops? Right now the blue drops looks almost white on the ground and the unique and yellow drops looks to similar in my opinion amd you can easily misstake them for eachother.
Sneeper

Post by Sneeper »

Thumbs up for the second suggestion.
jedsanders

Post by jedsanders »

Second suggestion about colour of uniques is a great one ! I really miss the old colour and the excitement when one dropped - now i have to wait until Cain to make sure....

Post by 2330 »

Buff sorcerer so that hes viable in late hell and beyond. Some suggestions (at least one of them would be nice):

-Make elemental drain a passive.
-Reduce elemental drain cooldown. Waiting 2.5 minutes just so I can break a quad immunity mob isn't fun.
-Make more physical damage spells
-No more quad immunities, tripe immunes should be the limit.
-Buff staff -resistance.
-Add a new modifier on staves which converts some elemental damage to physical.
-Give us Diablo 2 warmth (mana regen passive).
Last edited by 2330 on 15 Dec, 2016 2:16, edited 1 time in total.
Sneeper

Post by Sneeper »

OP much? :shock:
macchionii

Post by macchionii »

Buff sorcerer so that hes viable in late hell and beyond. Some suggestions (at least one of them would be nice)
I totally disagree with buffing sorc, you just need to adapt to the playstyle, because it's already the best class in the game from the beginning.

You can, also, reset some maps to get different types of spawn, i do this a lot with my sorc and can farm confortably.

I agree that immunity is annoying as fuck, but without it, sorc would be an unstoppable force and the game would be TOO MUCH easy, making you losing interest fast in the game, specially in d1 where you can learn and master all spell elements.

If you want an ez peezy class without worrying about immunity, play rogue, i'm currently playing with rogue and it's op if you have some good equips.