No golem bonus on torment?

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Rycerz

No golem bonus on torment?

Post by Rycerz »

I read arcane tome then tome of flame kill Creature of Flame then kill Cibinensis the Charlatan and read tome of knowlage and nothink happen.

So i make new game read arcane tome then tome of flame kill Creature of Flame then kill Cibinensis the Charlatan kill doomlock,grimspike and summoner come back to read tome of knowlage and nothink happen?

So on torment there is no bonus or i did somethink wrong?
DacianDraco

Post by DacianDraco »

1) You must have the quest active in your quest log. (by reading Arcane Tome)
2) You must kill Summoner last, after you do everything else (like read all Tomes and get the +1 Golem skill)

Cause if you killed the Summoner at any time (even if you don't have the quest active) then the quest ends and you can't get +Golem skill. In what you say the 1st time you didn't mention Summoner, so if you killed him before you read Arcane Tome, Tome of Flame, killed Creature of Flame, killed Cibinensis the Charlatan and read Tome of Knowlage then nothing happens and in that game if you killed him after all this and got nothing, then the quest was not active. And the 2nd time you said you done everything, and quest ended after you killed Summoner, so you returned to the book for nothing, since the quest ended when you killed the Summoner even if it was not active and you can't get the reward anymore if you do it again.

Also if you already have the Golem skill at level 15 then it's at max, and you can't get anymore +skill quest rewards over 15.
Rycerz

Post by Rycerz »

First time i do not kill summoner, Only Creature of Flame and Cibinensis the Charlatan. So its wierd i should get +1 when touching tome of knowlage. (quest log was active).