General Questions Thread

Diablo 1 HD, codename Belzebub - General forum.
Sneeper

Post by Sneeper »

Ok thanks mate

For me when i hover over attack speed it just gives me a blank field next to the class?
DacianDraco

Post by DacianDraco »

Yeah i see that now, somehow it's missing for regular items, but uniq/set types have it. I may do a small update soon with some minor stuff.
Sneeper

Post by Sneeper »

Would be awesome if you would do that :D
un86Rn

Post by un86Rn »

Слушай, ROLpogo, не ты ли в своё время кампанию Роланда прошёл за 69 дней? Ну ты батька-нагибатор :3 добра тебе

It turns out our very same ROLpogo is also a star in Homm2 where he is a top 4 Roland campaign speedrunner in the world! Vivat!
ROLpogo

Post by ROLpogo »

Да, это было ещё в 2005, но тогда это был 5-й результат. В HoMM3 у меня дела были получше.
Yes it was in 2005. But in HoMM3 I have had better results.
Rogues:
- Jenny Marlo 60 lvl
- Roleen 60 lvl
- Roletta 60 lvl
Warrior: 50 lvl
Sorceror: 50 lvl
Necromancer: 50 lvl
Assassin: 47 lvl
Barbarian: 46 lvl
psychosocial

Post by psychosocial »

i can make my char on Belzebub then use him on Tchernobog ?
Obishedo

Post by Obishedo »

No, it's impossible.
zotymund

General

Post by zotymund »

Dear All,

I was wondering if the Hellfire quests included in Belzebub? Cannot find answer on that on google.
I want to play D1 again and I would like to complete all the quests which are offered in Belzebub and HF.
This way if i play olnine I just have to start a technobub character and paralelly i can play single player in belzebub. Ofc only if HF quests are included. If not, i have to have 3 different characters in 3 different games
Kazvall

Post by Kazvall »

The 2 hellfire dungeons or any hellfire content are not included in Belzebub. And to be honest, that's not that big of a deal. This is the most advanced mod at this point in time. At least, until The Hell 2 comes out.
pocket951

Post by pocket951 »

In my experience..alot of the earlier sets are good for 10 lvl higher than the highest piece.

once you get to sets like trangs, greyscull, mavina's, hawaiins, aldurs etc. they are as Dracian said, good for Clvl +5 of the highest lvl item

Mavinas bow is kind of meh, it really needs ITD to be considered good but it doesn't have that.

Aldurs is also really fun to use around level 30 and in nightmare
MrBananaHump

Post by MrBananaHump »

Hi there I have a question. Im currently running around in nightmare. I am now at that point where I have quite of bit of options as far as items. My question is:

As a rogue, is it better to have better armor class or better resistances? Im currently trying to decide between two body armor. I have a leather armor that gives me quite a bit of resistances, but leaves me rather low on armor class. I also have a chain mail that gives me a huge amount of armor but leaves me very weak as far as resistances.

Damage is not relevant, as they both give me around the same amount of dexterity. Its really only a difference of 6 points of damage.

I was thinking that armor class seems more important in the earlier levels of the dungeon but resistances become more important in later levels. Not sure if im right though.
You can never have too much dexterity
Sneeper

Post by Sneeper »

I would go for resistances mate :)
MrBananaHump

Post by MrBananaHump »

Thanks! Ive actually been playing for a few hours since I posted and I realized youre right. To be honest, armor class doesnt really make much of a difference since having all your points in dexterity means that you almost get oneshot by any melee that gets close to you. And as a rogue, nothing should really be getting in melee range.

Its only the archers that end up being a pain in the butt. (an archer complaining about archers, go figure)
You can never have too much dexterity
Sneeper

Post by Sneeper »

Is there some kind of data on all the properties a certain item can roll in this mod?

Like helms, staffs, rings, amu's, swords etc..
DacianDraco

Post by DacianDraco »

If it's affixes on rare/crafted items what you're looking for then you can check this http://awake.diablo1.eu.org/post9869.html