How play warrior/rogue on Hell difficulty?

Discussion/Suggestions regarding the Awake Mod
Obishedo

How play warrior/rogue on Hell difficulty?

Post by Obishedo »

Warrior and rogue are for me the best characters in mod “Diablo Awakening”. Why? Because they can kill all monsters without problems! Mage have problems on Hell difficulty because monsters have immune magic, fire and lightning. Many monsters have immune all!!! Mage must create Golem and attack… For example: how mage can kill Noktis in 16 dlvl (Hell Difficulty) xD

Warrior is other character than mage. He use one hand weapon and shield. Sometimes warrior use two hand weapon but rare (Devastator mmm…).
Actually I play warrior on Hell Difficulty and create amazing builds! Monsters don’t see me but I see all monsters. How it is possible? This is my mystery! Of course this is joke! I use items with special function: -X % Light Radius.

Interesting items with –X % Light Radius:
- Ring of the Dark (-40 % LR)
- Gotterdamerung (-50 % LR)
- Blackness Eye (-50 % LR)
- Veil of Steel (-50 % LR) – single player only, very easy to find because you must only make quest with Lachdanan

Remember: -80 % LR is maximum in this game! For example when you use Gotterdamerung (-50 % LR) and Blackness Eye (too -50 % LR) your character have only -80% LR, not -100% LR! This is too when you use items with Resist All! When you use 2 x Obsidian Ring (40 % Resist All) you don’t have 80 % but 75 % Resist All!

In game are items with +X % Light Radius… When you use Perun’s Crown (+20 % LR) other items must have -100 % LR etc. Mathematic!!! Remember that, your character must have -80 % Light Radius!

Next good option is Infravision. Infravision + items with –X% LR are the best options on Hell Difficulty for melee characters! Why? Monsters don’t see you, you see monsters and kill…

Now I play my warrior and use this configuration:
Helm: Gotterdamerung (LR)
Weapon: King Sword of Speed
Amulet: Obsidian Amulet of Zodiac
Armor: Awesome Plate of Stars
Shield: Obsidian Shield of the Tiger
Ring 1: Blackness Eye (Infravision, LR)
Ring 2: Bleeder (Life Stealing, Hit Steals 5 % Life!!!)

My last position in items is very interesting. Bleeder give Life Stealing when I attack monsters. Monsters don’t see me but heal me. This is very crazy combination.

-80 % Light Radius + See With Infravision + Life Stealing
Good Luck. Have Fun!
ck

Post by ck »

thanks for the guide, it is really fun, i tried that for my rogue.
btw do you have extra gotterdamerung can spare?
hi
Obishedo

Post by Obishedo »

My Gotterdamerung have:

59 AC
4 % resist all
+ 25 to all atributes
-50% Light Radius
-11 damage from enemies